Joos (in Holland), Jo (in America), Josefjèn (Italian people call her so)
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has one older brother.
Josefien Rodermans can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Women Management – Paris
- Supreme Management – New York
- Women Management – Paris
- The Hive Management – London
- Women Management – Milan
- SMC Model Management – Wiesbaden
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Future Faces Model Management – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
- Dominique Models – Brussels
- Seeds Management – Berlin
- Wizard Models – Tokyo
- Munich Models – Munich
- Folio Montreal – Montreal
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Josefien is engaged now.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Indonesian roots.
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
She has appeared in advertisements for See by Chloe, Paul et Joe, and others.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Her campaign with Chloe.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Haute Couture – Autumn/Winter 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Azzedine Alaia, Christian Dior, and Givenchy.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
She keeps herself fit by eating healthy. Josefien also runs to the castings during fashion week, which she thinks also helps her to stay lean.
Josefien Rodermans Favorite Things
- Food / Cuisine – Indonesian
- Beauty Secret – Coconut oil
- Favorite Job (until now) – Louis Vuitton Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show
- Favorite People in Fashion World – Honest and creative
- Model – Freja Beha Erichsen
- Dress – The one, she closed Calvin Klein Spring / Summer 2012 fashion show in
Source – RusshMagazine, Vogue.com
Josefien Rodermans Facts
- She is friends with model Daphne Groeneveld.
- She never knew that she wanted to be a model (or will become a professional model).
- She was discovered (actually not discovered) in 2009 and started doing modeling locally in 2010.
- She used to snowboard in her childhood. But, stopped as she didn’t want a broken leg.
- She wants to open her restaurant, where she can sell her own ice-cream and pies.
- She enjoys playing cello, and drawing.
- In 2010, Josefien signed with Women Management.
- She used to be a nerd before.
- Her style influences are actually other models as they also have the same body as her. And, she can see what type of clothes will suit her.
- She is obsessed with bags with dots on them.
- When she was too young, she desired of becoming a schoolteacher or a mother. When she grew up a little, she thought of becoming a musician or a surgeon.
- Unlike other models, she wasn’t spotted; she actually signed herself up as a joke because her best friend was a model too.
- Her style is “shabby chic.”
- She cannot live without love.
- Her hometown is in a village near Amsterdam (called Landsmeer) in Netherlands.
- She says if she weren’t modeling, she would have been studying.
- She wants to design her future house.
- Her dad is little slow and always gets the joke later. And, her mom is just like her nature-wise.
- She likes vintage, (of course) real friends, and honesty.
- Connect with Josefien on Instagram.