Dunn was born on 3 August, 1990
Fashion / Runway Model
She is registered to these modeling agencies –
- Women Management – New York
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Nathalie Models – Paris
- Storm Models – London (Mother Agency)
- Women Management – Milan
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
She is dating –
- Jordan Cummings (2006-Present) – She is dating Jordan since 2006. The duo has a child also, who was born on 8 December, 2009. The child is a boy, named “Riley”. The father, Jordan was arrested and sentenced to jail in February 2010 for dealing with cocaine. Riley has been diagnosed with Sickle-cell disease (SCD) (also known as drepanocytosis). SCD is characterized by Red Blood Cells, which is a hereditary blood disorder.
- Reggie Yates (2013) – British actor, TV presenter, Radio Jockey, Reggie was RUMORED to be dating with Dunn in 2013. They were together for several months.
- Daniel Sturridge (2013-2014) – Jamaican football player, Daniel Sturridge and Dunn were an item from June 2013 until June 2014.
32-23-35 in or 83-60-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has walked the ramp and advertised for Burberry, Calvin Klein, Express, Gap, Mango, Topshop, United Colors of Benetton, Victoria’s Secret, Yves Saint Laurent ‘La Nuit de L’Homme’ fragrance.
It is not known
Best Known For
Modeling in the fashion industry as a black model. There is a lack of black models and so, she has received good attention.
She has not done any of the movies yet.
First TV Show
She has appeared in Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2007 fashion show, modeling and walking the runway for brands and designers such as Alexandre Herchovitch, Anteprima, Basso & Brooke, Biba, Bill Blass, Duro Olowu, Giles Deacon, John Rocha, Julien Macdonald, Marc Jacobs, Maurizio Pecoraro, Miss Sixty, Neil Barrett, Ralph Lauren, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sportmax, Ter et Bantine, Threeasfour, Tommy Hilfiger, TSE, VPL by Victoria Bartlett.
She revealed to Harper’s Bazaar that she works out with a trainer to gain core strength, make her curves and tone the body. Her breakfast consists of eggs, toast, and bacon.
Jourdan Favorite Things
- Food – Asian and Caribbean cuisines
- Designers – Alexander Wang, Burberry, Stella McCartney, Balmain
- Jeans Brand – J Brand
- Restaurant – She likes to eat barbecue chicken wings and steaks of Meat & Wine Co in Westfield, West London
- Bands – Nicki Minaj, Jessie J, J Cole, Drake
- Perfumes – Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Gucci’s Guilty
- TV Shows – EastEnders (1985-2014), Come Dine with Me (2005-), Glee (2009-), Iron Chef (1993-1999)
Source – Telegraph
- Dunn was raised in Greenford in West London.
- She was discovered in 2006 in Hammersmith Primark.
- In 2008, she was the first black model to walk for Prada in over a decade.
- She has a son, named Riley (b. 8 December, 2009).
- She is included in the list of models.com’s “Top 50 Models”.
- Jourdan has graced the magazine covers of Russh – Australia for June / July 2013, Elle – France for December 2008, Vogue – Italy for July 2008, Muse – Italy for December 2012 and many others.
- Dunn has appeared in the season 4 and episode 13 of the UK talk show “The Jonathan Ross Show”.
- She appeared in a TV movie of Victoria’s Secret in 2012.
- She had also been honored with the title of “Model of the Year” in November 2008 at the British Fashion Awards.
- She had also been featured on Net-a-Porter’s “The Edit” in March 2013.
- Like Chanel Iman, Jourdan has also faced the problem of racism in the fashion industry when a white makeup artist denied of doing makeup on Dunn’s skin.
- She does not wear high heels, which she revealed in an interview given to Telegraph.
- She loves cooking food for the family.
- She is close friends with English model and actress Cara Delevingne. They both together have performed a ‘Harlem Shake’.
- Dunn’s house was the loudest house in the street as it was always filled with high music, most of the times.
- In London 2012 Olympics closing ceremony, she appeared alongside Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell and Lily Cole.
- Follow her on Twitter.