The Venezuelan Vixen
Spokane, Washington, United States
Julianna Pena graduated from the Mt. Spokane High School in Mead in 2007.
She then got enrolled at the Spokane Community College.
Mixed Martial artist
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Grace Pena (Older Sister) (Former KREM 2 reporter and meteorologist)
69 in or 175 cm
Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Her dating history and private life aren’t available.
Race / Ethnicity
- Strong and muscular body
- Prominent nose
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Julianna has not endorsed any brand.
Her religious views are not known.
Best Known For
Winning reality television series and MMA competition, The Ultimate Fighter 18 Tournament.
First MMA Match
Julianna Pena made her professional MMA debut in May 2009 in a match against Raylene Harvey. She won the match in 2 minutes and 58 seconds via submission after putting Harvey in rear naked choke.
Julianna is yet to appear in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
Julianna made her TV show debut in 2013 with reality action series The Ultimate Fighter.
Julianna trains with her coach and personal trainer Luiz Claudio, who runs his own fight academy named, LCCT Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Pena’s workout has a mixture of high-intensity cardio sessions aimed at improving her stamina, lifting exercises aimed at developing explosive power and bodyweight exercises that help build endurance and speed.
Her workout regime also has a fair share of exercises aimed at making her core stronger. However, instead of banking on sit-ups, she performs lateral rotational exercises. In addition, she also does shadow boxing and other drills aimed at repeating in match situations.
When it comes to diet, she believes fueling the body right before and after the workout is key to muscle recovery. For a pre-workout meal, she prefers carbs with low to medium glycemic index as they keep her blood sugar level stable. Her preferred pre-workout meal is chicken breast with roasted sweet potatoes, garlic broccoli, and caramelized onions.
Julianna Pena Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Julianna Pena Facts
- In February 2012, she was knocked over by a drunk driver in a terrible accident while out on a walk in downtown Spokane. She suffered a broken nose and was knocked unconscious.
- In 2013, before her match against Jessica Andrade at UFC 171, she suffered a serious knee injury, which damaged knee meniscus, ACL, LCL, and MCL, forcing her to remain out of action for a year.
- In December 2015, Pena was arrested by Spokane authorities on two assault charges. After getting a brawl, Pena and Josh Gow had tried to enter a bar but on refusal, Pena assaulted bar employee as well as the bar owner.
- In January 2016, during the hearing for the assault charges, the district judge issued a stipulation that if she avoided getting involved in such incidents for a year, then the case will be dropped.
- In 2013, she was awarded the mixed martial arts comeback of the year award.
- Visit her official website @ juliannapenashop.com.
- Follow Julianna Pena on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.