Justin Randall Timberlake
Justin was born on January 31, 1981
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Justin had attended E. E. Jater Elementary School located in Millington, Tennessee. He was then homeschooled after 6th grade, in his middle and high school years.
Actor, Businessman, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Randall Timberlake (Choir Director, Baptist church), Paul Harless (Step-father, Banker)
- Mother – Lynn (Bomar) Harless (Owner, Just-in-Time entertainment), Lisa Timberlake (Step-mother)
- Grandfather – Charles L. Timberlake (Baptist minister)
- Siblings – Jonathan Perry Timberlake (Step-brother), Stephen Robert Timberlake (Step-brother) and Late Laura Katherine (Half-sister)
- Grandmother – Bobbye Joice
Johnny Wright, an American music manager
R & B, Pop, Rap, Rock, Funk, Soul, Gospel, New Wave, Opera, World Music (Singing)
Drama, Comedy, Romantic (Acting)
Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Keys, Drums
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
76 kg or 168 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin is the man of ladies. His name has been attached with as much as 13 ladies so far. The list is as follows -
- Elisha Cuthbert – A Canadian film and TV actress. Justin’s name was firstly attached with Elisha but the affair news later on proved to be a media rumor only.
- Danielle Ditto (1995-96) – Justin’s first love. Both got together when Justin was just 14. Both had a 2 year long relationship before they broke up. Their was a news in media that both broke up as Ditto was trying to sell private details of their bonding.
- Stacy Ferguson (1996) – An American singer, songwriter, rapper, fashion designer, TV host and actress. The couple dated each other for an year before parting ways from each other.
- Veronica Finn (1996-98) – An American singer. The dating between singers started when she was 16 and he was 17. Finn was in Innosense band and Justin was in *NSYNC. The duo ended the relation when Finn started to get jealous.
- Britney Spears (1999-02) – An American recording artist and entertainer. Justin and Britney encountered a relationship with each other in 1999. The relationship went on to become one of the high profile celebrity relationships of all time. Both met each other while working on Disney channel TV Series New Mickey Mouse Club. The relation was 3 years long.
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum (2002) – An American actress and dancer. Justin got together with Jenna after he broke up with Britney, but the friendship between the two was not more than few months long.
- Alyssa Milano (2002) – An American actress, producer and former singer. Justin and Alyssa got their names together, the same year when Justin was found with Jenna. But both relations didn’t lasted too long.
- Staci B. Flood (2003) – An American singer, dancer and model. Justin had a relationship with Staci sometime in the year 2003. She was the third girl in two years after Justin broke up with Britney.
- Cameron Diaz (2003-06) – Justin and Cameron were involved with each other in a relation after they met on Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards in April 2003. The duo was involved in relation for almost 3 years before they called off their relation publicly on January 11, 2007.
- Scarlett Johansson (2007) – An American model, actress and singer. The relation news between the actors came in 2007 when Scarlett was shooting for the music video for Justin’s song “What goes around…comes around”, but the relation news between the two was just a rumor.
- Jessica Biel (2007-Present) – An American model, actress and singer. The relation came out when both were seen snowboarding together during Sundance Film Festival at Park City, Utah in 2007. After that, both were spotted dating each other many times. Both broke up in March 2011 after 4 years of relation, but reunited in fall of 2011. Finally Justin proposed Jessica in the mountains of Jackson, Wyoming in December 2011 and then married each other on October 19, 2012 at Resort Borgo Egnazia, Fasano, Italy.
- Olivia Munn (2010) – An American actress, comedian, model, TV personality and author. There were reports in the media that Justin has been with Olivia and both are dating each other but later on it was announced as a rumor.
- Olivia Wilde (2011) – An American actress and fashion model. Justin and Olivia were said to encountering an affair with each other in 2011, but Justin ruled out the rumor news by saying that he’s happily living his life with Jessica.
Justin’s heart touching voice combining with his well maintained physique keeps him front of all men for whom girls can go crazy. Surely that’s something different!
Audi, Bud Light Premium, Anheuser-Busch Budweiser, McDonald, Target. Justin was also the Team Ambassador for US team in 39th Ryder Cup.
Justin can be found with /using brands like Audi, Blackberry, MTV, Apple Inc., Dolce & Gabbana, Walt Disney Company, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Harley-Davidson, Pepsi and last but not the least, William Rast, his own clothing line.
Jt is Southern Baptist by birth. But, he now considers himself “spiritual” than “religious”, when someone asks him about his religion.
Best Known For
*NSYNC. Justin was the lead singer and youngest member of the boy band. The band became extremely famous in the late 1990s.
First TV Show
Star Search (1983-95), a TV show hosted by Ed McMohan and created by Alfred Masini. Justin sung country music songs in it. He appeared as a contestant. The show gave him early fame.
Model Behaviour (2000), a Disney Channel TV movie, released on March 12, 2000. Justin played the role of model Jason Sharpe, who falls in love with a waitress after mistaking her for another model.
Justified (2002). The album was released during the hiatus of *NSYNC. The album won Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album and Best International Album award at Brit Awards. The song “Cry me a River” won Grammy Award for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance. The album has sold over 10 million copies worldwide.
He exercises 4-5 days in a week. Justin mainly do cardio training and plays basketball, alongwith snowboarding to stay fit. He also do weightlifting and dancing to keep body healthy. His workout includes
- Incline DB Bench Press : 3 sets x 5-7 reps
- Pull ups : 3 sets x 5-7 reps
- Lateral Raises : 3 sets x 6-10 reps
- Bar Dips : 3 sets x 6-10 reps
- Biceps Curl Variation : 3 x 6-10 reps
- Plank : 3 sets x 60 seconds
Jt takes 5 meal diet a day. He takes protein shakes and avoids junk food as much as he can.
See his workout routine and diet plan.
Justin Timberlake Favorite Things
- Favorite Musical Influences – Boyz ll Men, Babyface, Blackstreet and Jimi Hendrix
- Favorite TV Show – Friends
- Favorite Film – The Usual Suspects, Scream, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Favorite Author – John Grisham
- Favorite Sports Team – University of North Carolina’s basketball team
- Favorite Food – Healthy foods and cereal like Apple Jacks and Cap n’ Crunch, Pasta
Justin Timberlake Facts
- Justin starred in Disney Channel’s TV Series “The New Mickey Mouse Club”.
- Jt met his future band mate JC Chasez on the sets of “The New Mickey Mouse Club”.
- The launch of Justin’s boy band *NSYNC was financed by Lou Pearlman, an American impresario.
- Justin’s hit songs include “Cry Me a River” and “Rock Your Body” from his debut solo album “Justified”.
- Justin’s second solo album “FutureSex/LoveSounds” in 2006, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
- FutureSex/LoveSounds produced US No. 1 hit singles “SexyBack”, “My Love” and “What Goes Around….Comes Around”.
- Justin has 6 Grammy Awards and 4 Emmy Awards to his name.
- Timberlake’s first two albums made him stand in the list of most commercially successful singers. Each album sold more than 7 million copies worldwide.
- Justin has starred in films ‘The Social Network’, ‘Bad Teacher’ and ‘Friends With Benefits’.
- Justin Timberlake is the founder of record label ‘Tennman Records’.
- He also has a clothing line named ‘William Rast’ and 2 restaurants ‘Destino’ and ‘Southern Hospitality’.
- Follow him on Twitter.