Kaley Christine Cuoco
Camarillo, California, USA
Los Angeles, California, USA
She was home schooled since she was in the seventh grade because she didn’t like private school.
Actress, voice actress
- Father – Gary Carmine Cuoco (Realtor)
- Mother – Layne Ann (Wingate) (Homemaker)
- Sister – Briana Cuoco
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriends / Spouse
- Thad Luckinbill (2002) – American actor best known for playing J.T. Hellstrom on the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless for 11 years, dated Cuoco in 2002.
- Kevin Zegers (2003-2004) – Canadian actor and model had a relationship with Kaley Cuoco in the past. They worked together in the 2004 film “Josh Henderson”.
- Jaron Lowenstein (2005-2006) – American musician, one part of the former twin pop act Evan and Joran, also dated Maxim model Kaley during this time.
- Al Santos (2007) – Kaley was rumored to be dating with former American model and actor, who is best known for playing the character of Johnny Bishop in the WB TV series Grosse Pointe. They met during filming the thriller movie “Killer Movie” and they were rumored to be an item.
- Josh Henderson (2007-2008) – They first met in the TV series “8 Simple Rules” in 2002, when Al Santos had a guest appearance in this sitcom. They started dating 5 years later in 2007.
- Johnny Galecki (2008-2010) – Johnny, who is best known for performing his role as “Leonard Hofstadter” in the hit CBS sitcom “The Big Bang Theory” dated his co-star Kaley. They both are a part of “The Big Bang Theory” TV show. Their relationship status was not known to anyone until they broke up in 2010. He was also asked on American morning talk show “The View” regarding his girlfriend. He said, “Do I have a girlfriend? No. But I wouldn’t tell you right now even if I did.”
- Chris French (2011) – They dated from May to June, 2011. But, nothing came out of it.
- Josh Resnik (2011-2012) – an addiction specialist and former bassist for Danzig, dated Kaley. She announced her engagement with him in October, 2011. But, in March, 2012 she was no longer in any relation with him.
- Bret Bollinger (2012-2013) (See pic) – American singer, Bret commenced dating Kaley in March 2012 and they were seen kissing at LA Lakers game later in that year. The duo separated in 2013.
- Henry Cavill (2013) – Superman Henry had fling with Kaley Cuoco. They hardly dated 2 weeks. They became an item on 30 June 2013 and dated until 11 July, 2013.
- Ryan Sweeting (2013-Present) – Bahamian-born American professional tennis player, Ryan Sweeting started dating Cuoco in August 2013. She was seen with him on August 2, 2013 for the first time. After just more than a month of dating, Kaley engaged him on September 20, 2013. On November 7, she also had a fake marriage on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. But, the real marriage happened on New Year’s eve (December 31, 2013) in Santa Susana, California.
- Lopsided grin
- Curvy figure
- Blonde hair and green eyes
- Narrow Eyebrows
- Bubbly personality
35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 10 (UK) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
She is the spokesmodel of ProActiv (2012)
She has appeared in lot many television commercials such as for Priceline.com (2012, 2013, 2014), “Wish Granted, Son Safer” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), “Wish Granted, Baby Talking” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), “Wish Granted, Spare Tire, Infinite Witches” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), and others.
Best Known For
Her role as Penny on the Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning comedy series The Big Bang Theory (2007–present).
1992 thriller film Quicksand: No Escape for her role as Connie Reinhardt. It was a television film. She didn’t had a starring role in this 84 minute long movie.
She has done many films after that in 1995, 1997, 1998, 2000 and so on, the list goes on.
First TV Show
American teen drama television series My So-Called Life which aired on ABC from August 25, 1994, to January 26, 1995 is Cuoco’s debut TV show. She appeared in this show in the “Father Figures” episode in 1994.
She likes horse riding a lot and goes to stable to ride her horse “Falcon”. She says –
“It’s the perfect combination of a mental and physical workout.”
She does a maximum of 1 hour of horse riding. After that, she goes to gym. But, she recently said that this workout routine was making her bore. So, she decided to modify this routine and replaced gym session with spinning. Now, she is enjoying her spinning classes, for which she is spending her time 3 times a week.
Diet Cola, Kaley’s favorite drink in the world, is the thing she used to have 4 times a day. Now, to cope with the workout, she cut down the frequency of her favorite drink to occasional. Now, instead of taking desserts after her meal, she drinks diet cola. She eats granola, skimmed milk, and fruits in the breakfast. See her full workout routine and diet plan.
Kaley Cuoco Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – There is no specific declaration from her side regarding food. But, she has told that she likes only vegetarian food.
- Favorite TV Programs – Charmed (1998-2006), 8 Simple Rules (2002-2005), Games of Thrones (2011-), The Big Bang Theory (2007-)
- Favorite People – Britney Spears, Taylor Swift
- Favorite Book – The Lovely Bones (By Alice Sebold published in 2002)
- Favorite Colors – Green, Pink
- Favorite Designer – Gucci
- Favorite Lipgloss – Rosebud Salve
Kaley Cuoco Facts
- Kaley has 2 pet dogs – Duke (German Shepherd) and Petey (Chihuahua-dachshund mix dog).
- She was voted no. 22 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list of 2012.
- Her hometown is San Fernando Valley, California.
- “Cuoco” is an Italian word, which means “cook” in English.
- As a child, she did 6 Barbie commercials.
- Amy Davidson (co-star of “8 Simple Rules”) is her best friend.
- She has a tattoo on her lower back, which is a symbol for faith.
- Her closet is full of unworn (which have never been worn) clothes. She says she likes to collect them.
- She considers herself a good shopper.
- She takes a relaxing bath to get free from stress.
- Her celebrity crush is Michael Vartan.
- She likes bowling very much.
- Apart from 2 dogs, she has 1 cat and 1 horse, named Falcon.