Crane was born on November 30, 1990
Orange County, California, U.S.
She majored in Music & Theatre from Orange County School of the Arts.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Kara Crane dated –
- Dylan Sprouse (2010) – From February 7, 2010 to November 2010, the actors Dylan Sprouse and Kara Crane dated each other. They met for the first time on the set of television series The Suite Life on Deck.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of half Filipino descent and half Russian descent.
34-25-34 in or 87-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Her shoe size is not listed.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Jeanette Pachelewski in the 2008 Disney Channel Original Movie Minutemen (film).
She appeared in the 2008 Disney Channel Original film Minutemen (film) for her role as Jeanette Pachelewski.
It was a TV movie.
Though, she appeared in her first feature independent film Someone I Used to Know for her role as Eli Lau in 2013.
First TV Show
In 2006, she appeared in the Nickelodeon’s live action sitcom Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide for her role as “Fashion Police.”
Her workout routine and diet plan is not known.
Kara Crane Favorite Things
Kara Crane Facts
- Crane starred in the Nickelodeon pilot “Summer Camp” in 2010.
- She served as the host of the Disney Channel’s Disney 365 from 2010 to 2011.
- Kara has guest starred in numerous television series such as The Suite Life on Deck (2008), Bucket and Skinner’s Epic Adventures (2011), The Mindy Project (2012), Awkward (2014) and Baby Daddy (2014).
- She started her professional acting career in 2006.
- She is friends with Brittany Curran, Chelsea Kane, Debby Ryan, Jason Dolley, Luke Benward, and Nicholas Braun.