Kareena Randhir Kapoor
She is 33 according to her birth date 21 September, 1980
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kareena Kapoor did schooling from Jamnabai Narsee in Mumbai and then Welham Girls Boarding School in Dehradun. Kareena studied commerce for 2 years at Mithibai College in Mumbai. She also registered for a three-month summer course in micro-computers at Harvard University in the United States.
After a year at the Government Law College in Mumbai, she realised Bollywood was her calling.
Film Actress and Model
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Saif Ali Khan. She earlier dated Shahid Kapoor also.
Kareena Kapoor married her beloved, Saif Ali Khan on 16 October, 2012. This was announced through twitter by Saif’s sister, Soha Ali Khan. The couple gave party at Pataudi Palace (their ancestral house) in Pataudi, Haryana, India.
Kareena’s lips have been identified by Indian media as her trademark.
36-26-34 in or 80-66-75 cm
Best Known For
Her fashion style and her film roles
Refugee in 2000 for her role as Nazneen “Naaz” Ahmed, for which she won Filmfare Best Female Debut Award
Payal Gidwani (Kareena mainly learns Yoga from Payal with an emphasis on Suryanamaskar)
Kareena Favorite Things
- Favorite Movies – Breakfast At Tiffany’s, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, Love Story, Ben Hur (1959). She mainly likes old movies.
- Favorite Food – Chinese, Italian and Thai
- Favorite Perfume – Jean Paul Gaultier
- Favorite Sport – Swimming
- Favorite Color - Red and Black
- Favorite Music – Sixties songs
- Favorite Actress – Babita, Nargis, Karishma Kapoor
- Favorite Actor – Shahrukh Khan
- Favorite Location – London
- Kareena is inspired by Bollywood actresses like Nargis and Meena Kumari, as well as her elder sister Karisma Kapoor.
- Kareena loves horseback riding and cooking.
- Kareena Kapoor is no longer in size zero but her size zero inspired many others including Ileana D’Cruz (South Indian Actress) to head towards size zero.
- Kareena Kapoor is the daughter of father Randhir Kapoor, mother Babita Kapoor, grand daughter of Raj Kapoor, great-granddaughter of Prithviraj Kapoor and great-great-granddaughter of Dewan Basheswarnath Kapoor.
- She is not on micro-blogging website Twitter, but you may want to follow her fan account.