Tomball, Texas, United States
In 2016, Karlie Hay graduated from the Tomball High School.
Karlie has shown interest in attending Texas A&M University with the aim to study business.
Beauty queen and model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Josh Hay (Older Brother) (US Marine Worker)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
As of 2016, Karlie Hay was reported to be in a relationship with a guy who plays in Tomball High School team. She has several pictures of her posing with her boyfriend on her Instagram. Most of them feature Karlie in her cheerleader uniform, whereas her boyfriend in football team uniform.
Race / Ethnicity
A mark on the chin
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Karlie hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
Having won the title of the Miss Teen USA in 2016.
Karlie Hay hasn’t appeared in any film till date.
First TV Show
In 2016, Hay was first seen in the news show Good Morning America as herself.
Karlie Hay likes to start her day early with a morning workout. She has the habit of hitting the Planet Fitness, a local fitness studio as early as 6:45 am. She places a special emphasis on core work and lower body exercises.
For her lower body workout, she starts with jumping split squats performed 20 times in 2 sets. This is followed by walking lunges done thrice over 4 sets.
For the core, she starts with straight leg raises and does it over 2 sets with 15 repetitions in each set. This is followed by toe touches with 10 repetitions on each side.
Karlie Hay Favorite Things
- Sports – Football and Cheerleading
Source – People
Karlie Hay Facts
- In 2016, she aimed to use her newly found fame to start an anti-drug campaign and to raise awareness about alcoholism and drug abuse as many members of her family had struggled with it.
- She was inspired to compete in a beauty pageant by her close friend and her first beauty pageant was 2015 Miss Texas Teen competition.
- She was a cheerleader in her high school. In fact, by the time she became Miss Teen USA, she had been cheerleading for 6 years.
- In her role of varsity cheer captain, she has done a lot of community service work.
- Along with being a photographer, she also served as an editor for the annual class memento.
- Just after winning the beauty competition, her crown was under threat as her four tweets dating back to 2013 were found to contain racial slur.
- In high school, she was an honor roll student and editor of the school yearbook.
- Karlie is not on social media.