Karrueche Tientrese Tran
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Tran attended Fairfax High School in Los Angeles, California. But, she graduated from Birmingham High School in 2006.
For the next two years, she went to Pierce College in Washington to major in Graphic Design. She graduated from it in 2008.
Aspiring model and actress, socialite
- Father – DeVon Minters
- Mother – Cindy Adamson
- Siblings – Raymond Adamson (Brother)
Karrueche Tran is signed with –
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- Wilhelmina Models – Los Angeles
- Paradigm Talent Agency – California
- Electric Republic – Atlanta
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
45 kg or 99 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Karrueche Tran dated –
- Chris Brown (2010-2015) – Rapper Chris Brown and Karrueche started dating on November 14, 2010 (Children’s Day). The duo dated for about two years and parted ways in 2012. In the meantime, Brown started dating his ex-girlfriend Rihanna again. But, after he split with Rihanna in May 2013, he again started dating Tran. This ON again, OFF again relationship finally ended in March 2015. Chris is exactly 1 feet taller than Karrueche.
- John Wall (2012-2013) – Then, she started dating basketball player, John Wall, who is even taller than Chris Brown. John, who stands at 6 ft 4 in commenced dating her in December 2012. The couple split in May 2013.
- Game (2015) – She was RUMORed to have had a fling with rapper Game in 2015.
- Rob Kardashian (2015) – Reality TV star, Rob Kardashian was RUMORed to have had an encounter with Tran in September 2015.
- Memphis Depay (2015) – Dutch soccer player, Memphis Depay and Karrueche were RUMORed to be dating in October 2015.
- Travis Scott (2016) – Rapper Travis Scott and Tran were RUMORed to have hooked up in September 2016 after they were spotted hugging and kissing in the VIP enclosure after the Vera Wang show on September 12.
- James Harden (2016) – In October 2016, Tran was seen cheering pro basketball player James Harden’s Houston Rockets in a match against Los Angeles Lakers. Later, they were spotted partying at a nightclub together which sparked dating RUMORs.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Vietnamese ancestry on her mother’s side, while she is of African-American descent on her father’s side.
- Short stature
- Dimpled smile (Dimples on the right cheek)
- Numerous tattoos (mostly quotes) over her body.
33-24-35 in or 84-61-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 5 (UK)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Being the ex-girlfriend of rapper Chris Brown. She was Brown’s first serious girlfriend after Rihanna.
She first appeared in the TV movie Rip the Runway as herself (model) in 2013.
First TV Show
As an actress, Karrueche first appeared in the horror series The Dead Diaries as Lisa in 2014 in an episode entitled “Massacre.”
She tries to eat healthy most of the time. Though, she likes to eat junk food, especially McDonald’s, but she cuts back the quantity of such energy-sucking foods and sweets in summer. In turn, she drinks lot of water.
She is a foodie, if she craves for anything like burger, sandwich, steak, etc, she will eat it. If she wants to eat burger, she will go to In-N-Out to satisfy her hunger and craving.
In the past, she has tried suspension workout called TRX and even boxing.
Karrueche Tran Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Nars
- Perfume – Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, Tom Ford Velvet Orchid
Karrueche Tran Facts
- Tran has modeled for LoveSicc Clothing, Lady Crooks for their Summer 2013 collection.
- She reportedly refuses to pose n*de during the photo shoots.
- She has worked as a personal shopper in the past, where she used to help customers to buy any fashionable item.
- For three years, from 2009 to 2012, she has worked at Nordstrom shop in a mall in California.
- Karrueche has even worked as a freelance stylist for celebrities in Hollywood.
- Karrueche has hosted BET Awards 2014.
- Her beauty icon is Jennifer Lopez for her skin.
- She is best friends with Angela Simmons and Seiko Huffman.
- Visit her official website @ karruechetran.com.
- Catch Tran on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Tumblr.