Kate Garry Hudson
Los Angeles, California, USA
In 1997, Hudson graduated from Crossroads School for Arts and Sciences, a college preparatory school in Santa Monica, California. She, then, went New York University for sometime but chose to pursue an acting career instead of an undergraduate degree.
Actress, and dancer
- Father – Bill Hudson (Actor, comedian, and musician)
- Mother – Goldie Hawn (Actress, director, producer, and occasional singer)
- Siblings – Oliver Hudson (Older Brother) (Actor), Wyatt Russell (Younger Half Brother), Zachary Hudson (Younger Half Brother), Boston Russell (Step Brother), Lalania Hudson (Younger Half Sister), Emily Hudson (Younger Half Sister)
- Others – Cindy Williams (Stepmother), Kurt Russell (Her mom Goldie’s longtime boyfriend)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kate Hudson dated –
- Chris Robinson (May 2000 – December 2000) – The frontman of the American rock band “The Black Crowes”, Chris Robinson dated Hudson since May 2000. They first met in 1998 in a Halloween Party. After that, in 2000, they again met in a party. They soon got into live in relationship. They married in December, 2000.
- Chris Robinson (December 2000 – October 2007) – They both married on December 31, 2000 in Aspen, Colorado. They lived in that house which was once owned by director James Whale. The couple has 1 child, born in January, 2004, Ryder Russell Robinson (son). On August 14, 2006, Kate had announced publicly that she had separated from Chris. The divorce was filed on November 18, 2006 by Robinson and it was finalised on October 22, 2007.
- Owen Wilson (September 2006 – June 2007) – They both met on the sets of the 2006 movie “You, Me and Dupree” and liked the company of each other so much that they dated for around 10 months. Kate had already left her husband Chris before starting dating Owen.
- Dax Shepard (July 2007 – October 2007) – The 2 of these dated for a short time from July to October 2007. Dax Shepard is an American actor and comedian.
- Owen Wilson (February 2008 – 2009) – They were again seen getting comfortable at the Hollywood parties. This relationship was ON again, OFF again kind of relationship. They finally quit it in 2009.
- Lance Armstrong (May 2008 – July 2008) – Former American professional road racing cyclist got a chance to date Kate Hudson around May 2008. But, soon this relationship came to an end. But, they are still considered good friends.
- Alex Rodriguez (May 2009 – December 2009) – Baseball team, New York Yankees pro third baseman, A-Rod dated Hudson for a couple of months in 2009 before calling it quits in December.
- Matthew Bellamy (May 2010 – December 2014) – Matt Bellamy, an English composer, musician, singer-songwriter and Muse (band) frontman began dating Kate during the springtime of 2010. They got engaged in April 2011 and welcomed their first child – a boy, Bingham Hawn Bellamy on 9th July, 2011. The couple called off their engagement on December 9, 2014.
- Derek Hough (2014) – Professional dancer, Derek Hough was RUMORed to be dating Hudson in December 2014 after they met at LA based restaurant, The Nice Guy at 11 pm on December 5, 2014.
- Nick Jonas (2015) – Singer Nick Jonas was RUMORed to had fling with Kate when they went Disney World together in September 2015 and had breakfast, the next morning.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian, English, and Hungarian Jewish descent.
- Thin Lips
34-23-34 in or 86.5-58.5-86.5 cm
Best Known For
Her role in 2000 movie Almost Famous for which she was nominated for 23 awards but won only 11 awards. After her role as Penny Lane in this movie, she rose into prominence.
1998 American comedy/drama film Desert Blue for her role as Skye Davidson.
However, she got into prominence after doing her 2000 film Almost Famous, for which she is best known.
First TV Show
1996 American teen drama TV series Party of Five for her role as Cory. She appeared in the Episode no. 21 of Season 2, which was titled “Spring Breaks: Part 1”.
Nicole Stuart is Kate Hudson’s personal pilates trainer. Nicole has been working with Kate for 15 years and now she has become good friends with him. He told that Kate does pilates 3 times a week and for 1 hour. But, before that she does start with cardio (e.g. 2 km run). On other days, she does yoga and attend spin classes with Nicole.
Pilates has some advantages over other exercises as it targets your core. You can feel more stronger, taller, confident and it works on your whole body – front, back, sides, trunk. So, he makes her to do pilates.
Kate Hudson Workout Routine
Nicole shared a sample of exercises which he does with Hudson –
- 100s – cycle of 10 breaths
- Roll-Ups – 5 reps
- Single Leg Pull – 10 to 20 reps
- Criss Cross – 10 reps
Kate Hudson Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Pineapple Chicken Salad
- Favorite Bands – Anyone With A Guitar
- Favorite Accessories – Ugg Boots
- Favorite Skincare Product – Care by Stella McCartney
- Favorite Beauty Products – Bourjois’ blush (for red cheeks), Bliss’ Foot Patrol (for feet), Stila tinted moisturiser (for clear complexion), ooh la lift from Benefit (for eyes), Lancôme’s fabulous Hypnose and Max Factor 2000 Calorie (for eyelashes)
- Favorite Song – ‘All I Need’ by Radiohead
Kate Hudson Facts
- Kate Hudson does not enjoy seeing herself on screen and says that she gets cold, trembles and sweats after seeing herself.
- Kate has 1 brother – Oliver Hudson (Actor).
- She was just 3 years when her parents were divorced.
- In July 2006, she sued an American supermarket tabloid ‘National Enquirer’ for calling her as painfully thin.
- In 2009, Kate appeared in a musical film Nine alongside Daniel Day-Lewis, Marion Cotillard, Penélope Cruz, Nicole Kidman and Judi Dench.
- She was born at 10:51 am (PST).
- She is the cousin of singer Sarah Hudson.
- Kate Hudson have 3 dogs – Clara (a Pomeranian), Doctor (an English bulldog), and Bella (a Neapolitan mastiff).
- American actress and model, Liv Tyler is her best friend.
- She was ranked no. 38 in VH1’s 100 Hottest Hotties.
- Connect with Kate on Instagram.