Katherine Ann Moss
Croydon, London, England, UK
Moss took her education from Ridgeway Primary School and then attended Riddlesdown Collegiate (formerly known as Riddlesdown High School), in Purley.
- Father – Peter Edward Moss (Travel Agent)
- Mother – Linda Rosina (Barmaid)
- Siblings – Nick Moss (Younger Brother), Lottie Moss (Younger Half Sister) (Model)
Kate also has one half-brother.
She can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- D’Management Group
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- IMG Models – New York
- Storm Models – London (Mother Agency)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kate Moss has been connected with many people. Here’s the list goes –
- John Kennedy Jr. – Rumor
- Evan Dando
- Jack Osbourne
- Jeordie White – Rumor
- Vikram Chatwal – Rumor
- Jesse Wood – Rumor
- Bobby Gillespie
- Leonardo DiCaprio – Rumor
- Mario Sorrenti (1993-1994) – Rumor
- Johnny Depp (1994-1998) – They were having such a nice time together that they engaged. But, the relationship didn’t last long after that and they separated in 1998.
- Jefferson Hack (2001-2004) – Moss has 1 daughter with Hack, named Lila Grace Moss Hack, born in 2002. Jefferson Hack is Dazed & Confused magazine’s editor, who dated Moss from 2001 until 2004.
- Daniel MacMillan (2003)
- Daniel Craig (2004)
- Jack Nicholson (2004)
- Pete Doherty (2005-2007) – English rock band, Libertines member, Pete Doherty had a relationship with this supermodel from 2005 to 2007. They first met in January 2005 during Moss’ 31st birthday party. They engaged, which was announced by Pete on 11 April, 2007 during his one of the concerts. But, this couple also saw an end soon in July 2007.
- Jamie Burke (2006)
- Jamie Dornan (2006-2007) – Rumor
- Russell Brand (2006) – Rumor
- Rhys Ifans (2007)
- Jamie Hince (2007-2015) – Kate Moss married Indie rock band, The Kills guitarist, Jamie Hince in 2011 (after having started dating him in September 2007 as they were introduced via a mutual friend Sadie Frost backstage at The Kills gig). He proposed her in bed with a vintage 1920s ring worth more than £10,000. They married at St Peter’s Church, Southrop in July 2011. The couple got separated in July 2015.
- Nikolai Von Bismarck (2015-Present) – Since October 2015, she is in a relationship with photographer, Nikolai Von Bismarck.
Race / Ethnicity
She has dyed blonde.
- Eminent Cheekbones
- Slim figure
34-26-35 in or 86.5-66-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
7 (US) or 37 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
As a model, she has walked the ramp and done the adverts for a number of brands like Absolut Versace, Agatha, Agent Provocateur, Balmain, Banana Republic, Barneys, Belstaff, Beymen, Bulgari fragrance, Burberry, Cacharel, Calvin Klein, ‘Obsession’ & ‘One’ fragrances, Cerruti 1881, Chanel, Chanel ‘Coco Mademoiselle’ fragrance, Christian Dior, Christian Dior eyewear, David Yurman, De Beers Simple Diamond, Dior, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Fendi, Forum, Fred Joaillier, Gianni Versace, Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, Gucci, H&M, H. Stern, Isabel Marant, Joop, Just Cavalli, Kate Moss ‘Velvet Hour’ fragrance, Liu Jo, Loewe, Longchamp, L’Oréal, Louis Vuitton, Mango, Marc Jacobs, Milk Bureau, Missoni, Narciso Rodriguez, Nikon Coolpix S6, Parisienne by Yves Saint Laurent, Rimmel, Roberto Cavalli, Sephora, Stella McCartney, Topshop, Valisère, Versace, Versace Couture, Versus, Vogue eyewear, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara.
Christianity (with a touch of Buddhism)
Best Known For
Modeling and being the role model and inspiration for many other girls, newbie models, actresses.
First Song Appearance
Moss has been flashed in several music videos. In 1994, she appeared in the single “Fade Away” and in 1998 “Don’t Go Away” by band Oasis.
Although, she has also been featured in other movie before Unzipped, which is Inferno! It is a 1992 comedy TV film of almost 52 minutes.
First TV Show
BBC Comedy skit show, French & Saunders (aka F&S) as herself. She appeared in this show in 4 episodes in first quarter of 1996.
Again, before being flashed on F&S show, she has appeared in multiple fashion shows in 1993, 1994, 1997. In 1993, Moss dis Ready to wear – Spring/ Summer 1993 for Callaghan, Complice, Dolce & Gabbana, Karl Lagerfeld.
Dan Chapman, an A-list trainer helps Moss to stay in shape. He is famous for his 3-Week body blast programme. She did workouts which involves switching between high intensity and low intensity so as to increase heart rate and thus burn more fat and calories. To do so, she runs on a treadmill and jog on a hill, each for 3 minutes. The trick is to run on a flat surface for 3 minutes and then on an inclined plane for another 3 minutes. She also focused on different exercises to bring fitness. Crunches are suggested by Dan to get toned core muscles. Do a set of 5 crunches. The secret behind her legs and butt are the high intensity kickboxing and jumping squats.
Just within 10 minutes of workout session, Chapman recommends to have some proteins in the form of protein bar or protein shake. He suggests Promax Bar. Dan says to drink some energy booster before your workout starts. Have green tea, red bull or coffee as these contains caffeine, which is responsible for energy boosting.
Kate Moss Favorite Things
She says clothes are her favorite thing in the world.
Kate Moss Facts
- Kate has also appeared on the music album covers. One of which is Bryan Ferry’s album Olympia in October 2010.
- On 12 August, 2012, Moss along with Naomi Campbell performed in the closing ceremony of Olympic Games in London.
- She has also been a supporter of “Breakthrough Breast Cancer” charity.
- She is a self-confessed magic fan.
- Kate was discovered at the age of 14 at JFK airport in NYC by Storm Models Agency. Moss was actually returning from a family holiday in the Bahamas to England.
- She is gracing the cover pages of various fashion magazines since 1997 with her appearance. She started with Vogue – Australia in December 1997 issue. She has now appeared on almost all fashion magazines.
- Her natural hair color is brown.
- In February 2005, she was named as the best dressed woman in the world by Glamour magazine. She beat around 8000 nominees at that time.
- Sadie Frost is the godmother for her daughter Lila.
- Stella McCartney is her good friend.
- She is not on social media.