Kate is currently 22 according to her birth date June 10, 1992
St. Joseph, Michigan, USA
Kate Upton did schooling from Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy, Melbourne, Florida. It is a college-preparatory schools for grades upto 12th.
- Father – Jeff Upton (High school athletics director)
- Mother – Shelley (Former Texas state tennis champion)
- Uncle – Fred Upton (U.S. Representative)
- Great Grandfather – Frederick Upton (Co-founder of appliance manufacturer and marketer Whirlpool Corporation)
She can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Chadwick Model Management – Sydney
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- MGM Models – Dusseldorf
- MGM Models – Hamburg
Actress and swimsuit model
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
- Mark Sanchez (2011) - Mark, a Football Star dated Kate in December 2011.
- Sean Combs (2013) – Sports Illustrated model was RUMORed to be dating American rapper and record producer, Sean Combs (aka P. Diddy, Puff Daddy, Diddy) in 2013.
- Sean Faris (2013) – RUMOR
- Blake Griffin (2013) – 1 feet taller than Upton, Blake, the basketball player was RUMORed to be dating Kate in the past in June 2013.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy (2013) – She dated an Ukrainian dancer, Maksim from June 2013 to December 2013. Maksim is 13 years her senior.
- Justin Verlander (2012; 2013-Present) – She is dating Justin Verlander, American professional baseball pitcher with the Detroit Tigers of Major League Baseball. She met him while filming MLB 2012 commercial. From July 2012 until December 2012, the duo were dating together. A year later, the couple reconciled in December 2013, as soon as Kate separated from Maksim. The duo engaged on February 9, 2014.
39-28-36 in or 99-71-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
34DD (or 34E)
- Mole mark above her lip
- Voluptuous build
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Anglican / Episcopalian
Best Known For
Her appearances in “Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue” (published annually), first in 2011 and again in 2012 and 2013.
2011 film Tower Heist for her role as Mr. Hightower’s Mistress.
Bare Necessities, Beach Bunny, Betsey Johnson, Bon Prix, Dooney & Bourke, Guess, Guess accessories, Guess lingerie, Jenna Leigh, RYGY Sport Swimwear, Victoria’s Secret
Kate’s Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sushi
- Favorite Model – Adriana Lima
- Favorite Color – Yellow
- Favorite Restaurant – Nobu
- Favorite Sports – Baseball
- Favorite Baseball Team – New York Yankees
- Favorite Photographer – Terry Richardson
- Favorite Mascara – Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill
- Favorite Eye Shadow – Revlon ColorStay in Coffee Bean
- Favorite Beauty Product – Chanel Hydramax + Active moisturizer
- Favorite Hair Product – Sebbag Essentials
- Favorite Perfume – Coco by Chanel
Kate Upton Facts
- Kate Upton attended the fashion show – Ready to Wear, Spring/Summer (Beach Bunny) in 2011 and 2012
- Kate has a mole mark just above her lip.
- Kate wishes that she could have smaller boobs. But, then she laughs and says that she was just kidding, in an interview with GQ magazine.
- Kate is niece of U.S. Representative – Fred Upton.
- Kate Upton started modeling at 15.
- Kate Upton has been voted no. 2 in Askmen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012.
- She is the first model, since Tyra Banks (who appeared in 1996 and 1997) to appear on cover of SI swimsuit issue back to back (in 2012 and 2013).
- For the 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, Upton had a photo shoot in zero gravity inside an airplane. The zero gravity was achieved by an aircraft which was taken to about 34,000 feet at 45 degrees and a series of turns are performed like a parabola curve. For around half a minute, the weightlessness is achieved. Read the complete story at Today.com.
- Visit her official website @ www.kateupton.com
- Follow her on Twitter.