Moon Township, Pennsylvania, United States
Katelyn graduated from Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Post that, in 2011, she enrolled herself into Cornell University in Ithaca, New York.
- Father – John Pippy (Former Pennsylvania State Senator)
- Mother – Kathy Pippy (Businesswoman)
- Siblings – Unknown
Agency for the Performing Arts L.A.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Katelyn Pippy dated –
- Cole Sprouse (2009) – In 2009, the two actors dated each other.
Race / Ethnicity
Freckles on her face
36-26-35 in or 91.5-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Her shoe size is not known.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Emmalin Holden on the Lifetime television drama series Army Wives from 2008 to 2013. During season 3 and 4, she was a part of the main cast.
She appeared in the 2006 short film Maybe It’s In the Water for her role as Margine.
First TV Show
In 2005, she appeared in USA Network’s comedy-drama detective mystery television series Monk for her role as Young Sherry in just one episode titled “Mr. Monk and Little Monk”.
Her workout routine and diet plan is not known.
Katelyn Pippy Favorite Things
Katelyn Pippy Facts
- She is friends with Christa B Allen.
- Her paternal grandmother is Thai.
- Kate is skilled in ice hockey.
- Her character in the Army Wives plays ice hockey at college.
- Pippy has played ice hockey on the Cornell Women’s Ice Hockey Team in the season 2011-2012 as third goaltender.
- In 2010-2011, Pippy played ice hockey with Pittsburgh Junior Penguins.
- In the summer of 2011, she has played in USA Hockey National Selection Camps for multiple times.
- She is not on social media.