Katherine Boyer Waterston
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
New York City, New York, U.S.
She did a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts from Tisch School of the Arts at the New York University.
- Father – Sam Waterston (Actor)
- Mother – Lynn Louisa Woodruff (Model)
- Siblings – Elisabeth Waterston (Older Sister), James Waterston (Older Half Brother), Graham Waterston (Older Brother)
- Others – Alice Tucker Atkinson (Paternal Grandmother), George Chychele Waterston (Paternal Grandfather), Elizabeth Bispham Page (Paternal Great Grandmother), Robert Whitman Atkinson (Paternal Great Grandfather), George Waterston (Paternal Uncle), Roberta Waterston (Paternal Aunt), Ellen Waterston (Paternal Aunt)
Her career is managed by Silver Lining Entertainment.
5 ft 11½ in or 182 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katherine Waterston’s dating history is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite figure
- Sense of fashion
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Her brand endorsements are not known.
Best Known For
Her real call to fame was as Shasta Fay Hepworth in Inherent Vice (2014).
Katherine is also known for movies like Michael Clayton (2007), Queen of Earth (2015) and Steve Jobs (2015).
Katherine Waterston made her feature film debut with the 2007 movie Michael Clayton.
However, she made her acting debut with a short film Orchids for her role as Beatrice in 2006.
First TV Show
In 2012, she made her TV debut with HBO’s period crime drama series Boardwalk Empire in which she played the character of Emma Harrow in 4 episodes.
Her personal trainer is not known.
Katherine Waterston Favorite Things
Her favorite things are unknown.
Katherine Waterston Facts
- Katherine wanted to be an actress since childhood.
- She was a stage performer before she began acting in movies.
- She was on the cover of Town & Country magazine for the November 2015 issue.
- In December 2016, Katherine played the lead role of a witch Porpentina Goldstein in JK Rowling’s Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
- She is not on social media.