Kathryn Renée McCormick
Kathryn was born on 6 August 1990
Augusta, Georgia, USA
She studied in Augusta, Georgia.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Sandra Schmieden
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Kameron Waters dated McCormick
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
She has not been endorsed by any brand.
Best Known For
Starring in the American dance film Step Up Revolution (also known as Step Up 4) for her lead role as Emily Anderson.
McCormick has been featured in the Jar of Hearts music video by Christina Perri.
2009 American musical film Fame as herself. Her role was of dancer in that film.
First TV Show
American dance competition show So You Think You Can Dance is her debut TV show, in which she participated in the 6th season in 2009 and was also placed third.
Surely, her workout routine consists of dancing. She revealed to US Weekly magazine about her exercise secrets. She takes 3 dance classes a day, if she is not filming any movie or TV show. Gyrotonics (inspired from pilates) are also a part of her schedule, which makes her abs strong. Regarding dance, she says –
“Dance is a physical and mental workout!”
She advises to try beginner ballet to novices. Her lean body is the result of organic diet (not synthetic; grown without adding chemicals like fertilizers and pesticides). She used to meat and corndogs earlier, but now left. She keeps it simple by saying –
“When I eat better, I perform better.”
Kathryn Favorite Movie
Seven Pounds (2008) starring Will Smith
- Kathryn started learning dancing at the tender age of 3.
- She has her own website, which is kathryn-mccormick.com (official website).
- She is a contemporary dancer.
- She participated in the 6th season of American TV show So You Think You Can Dance and was placed at third position.
- She moved to Los Angeles when she was 18.
- As a kid, she had practiced dancing in her mother’s studio, Dance Connection.
- She has also learnt dance from Augusta West Studio and Tremaine Dance Convention’s Apprenticeship Company in 2008.
- She decided to become a professional dancer, when she was in the junior year of high school.
- She has also done modeling for Stagewear LA’s costume catalog.
- In 2008, she participated in the Jazz fest in Costa Rica.