Katherine Hynes Fogarty
St Louis, Missouri, United States
She went to New York University to study child psychology.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
She is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Chic Management – Sydney
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- MIKAs Stockholm
- Be Model Management – Brussels
- Next Model Management – Toronto
- Joy Model Management – Sao Paulo
- Mother Management – St. Louis (Mother Agency)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Blue / Green
31-22-34 in or 79-56-87 cm
0-2 (US) or 30-32 (EU)
7 (US) or 37 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
She has appeared in advertorial campaigns for Balenciaga, BCBG Max Azria, D&G, DKNY Jeans, Jill by Jill Stuart, Les Petites, Sonia Rykiel, American Eagle OutFitters, Uniqlo, Roberto Cavalli Class, Swarovski Jewelry, Swarovski Jewelry, Pennyblack, Kate Spade New York and others.
Christianity (via Twitter)
Best Known For
Her work with designers like Marc Jacobs, Macy’s, Uniqlo, and Sonia Rykiel.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2009 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Jill Stuart, Kenzo, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Naeem Khan, Ohne Titel, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, and Prada.
In 2009, she appeared in the comedy drama film Babar the Jihadi for her role as Dorine.
First TV Show
In 2014, she appeared in two episodes of comedy series Find Love, NYC for her role as “Free Love Day Client.”
She is a foodie (but she rarely eats out because she cooks her own food) and also loves to cook food for herself. But, she still manages to stay in lean shape.
Katie Fogarty Favorite Things
- Food – Acai blended with banana with honey and granola on top, Italian fish
- Chef – Julia Child
- Cookbook – Mastering the Art of French Cooking (By Julia Child)
Source – Pony Ryder
Katie Fogarty Facts
- She is an aspiring chef.
- Katie has lot many model friends like Georgia Hilmer, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Kendra Spears, Lyndsey Scott, Mathilde Frachon, Myf Shepherd, Nicola Haffmans, Nimue Smit, Rachel Rutt, and Sophie Srej.
- She likes Italian cuisine more than French.
- She likes cooking, baking, and playing basketball.
- In 2008, she signed with Next Management Management in New York.
- She appeared in the Jil Sander Pre-Fall 2012 lookbook.
- At 13, Katie was discovered while shopping by Jeff and Mary Clarke of Mother Model Management.
- Katie became the face of Balenciaga and Miu Miu in 2009.
- In 2009, she was photographed by Mario Testino for D&G.
- She likes to watch “That 70’s Show.”
- After finishing her modeling career, she would like to become a psychiatrist or a chef.
- She wears contact lenses when modeling as she is suffering from myopia.
- Get to know more about Katie and her experiences, findings (by traveling), and love of food from her blog @ tastytravelsgirl.blogspot.in.
- Catch Katie on Twitter, Instagram.