Kelsea Nicole Ballerini
Mascot, Tennessee, U.S.
Kelsea went to Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennessee for two years. After that, she started her career in music.
- Father – Is a country radio programmer
- Mother – Was marketer at Thomas Nelson Bible publishing
- Siblings – Unknown
She is represented by Iconic Entertainment.
Kelsea is also signed with Creative Artists Agency (CAA).
Black River Entertainment
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm (Approx)
54 kg or 119 pounds
Her dating history is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
She is partly Italian on her father’s side.
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands, but appeared in Chevrolet sponsored ABC 2015 CMA Awards nominees commercial.
She has not spoken about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Her songs such as “Love Me Like You Mean It,” “Dibs,” etc.
Kelsea debuted with the studio album The First Time released on May 19, 2015. The album consists of 12 songs in the standard edition of the album making the album more than 40 minutes long.
It peaked at #4 in the US Country albums list with more than 78,000 sales in the U.S.
She hasn’t appeared in a movie yet.
First TV Show
Her first recorded television appearance was in the Radio Disney Music Awards in 2015.
She has not shared her workout routine and diet plan yet.
Kelsea Ballerini Favorite Things
- Emoji – Salsa Dancer
- Favorite Artist of All Time – Kelly Clarkson
- Beauty Products – Nuance Salma Hayek Anti-Aging Super Cream
Source – J-14
You may also want to check out her Allure Beauty Box which includes her favorite beauty products.
Kelsea Ballerini Facts
- Kelsea was born in Mascot, but was raised in Knoxville, Tennessee. She finally relocated to Nashville at 15.
- After 2006, Kelsea became the first female to have her debut song “Love Me Like You Mean It” reach #1 position (Reached #1 in 2015) on the Billboard Country Airplay Chart. Before her, Carrie Underwood did so in 2006.
- For a date with bachelor Craig Conover, Kelsea paid $5001 which actually never happened.
- For her debut EP, she received appreciation from singer Taylor Swift.
- At 3, she started dancing. But, paused it at the age of 13.
- Kelsea used to sing in the school and church choirs.
- She started songwriting at 12 when she wrote a song for her mom called “Oh Mama” on the occasion of Mother’s day.
- Kelsea signed with the record label “Black River Entertainment” when she was 19.
- When Kelsea met singer Kelly Clarkson, she told Kelsea that she had just googled about her two days back. Kelsea was about to die after listening this.
- Kelsea is obsessed with Pretty Little Liars.
- If Kelsea weren’t a singer, she would have been a hair and makeup artist.
- Visit her official website @ kelseaballerini.com.
- Connect with Kelsea on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud, YouTube, Google+, and iTunes.