Kesha Rose Sebert
Kesha was born on March 1, 1987
Los Angeles, California, USA
Kesha has attended Franklin High School and also Brentwood High School. She dropped out of the school when she was 17 years on the request of Dr Luke and Max Martin, as they wanted Kesha to concentrate on music career. She later earned her GED.
Singer, songwriter, rapper
- Father – She don’t know, who her father is.
- Mother – Patricia Rose “Pebe” Sebert (Singer, songwriter)
- Siblings – Lagan (Older Brother)
Dance, electronic, hip hop, pop
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Kesha dated –
- John Mayer – RUMOR
- Adam Lambert – RUMOR
- Alex Carapetis (2010) – Alex, Australian drummer commenced dating Kesha in August 2010.
- Faheem Najm (2011) – T-Pain and popstar Ke$ha dated briefly in 2011.
- Dollar sign
- Often uses famous people in her songs
- Weird clothes
- Face paint
- Raps verses and sings refrains in songs
34-26-36 in or 87-66-91.5 cm
She may be wearing a shoe of size 8.
Casio watches’ Baby-G line (2010)
She has not revealed about the religion. But, she has repeatedly expressed belief in Hindu / Buddhist concept of Karma.
Her songs also contains lyrics related to Judaism. So, she is also considered Jewish by some of her fans.
Overall, her religious beliefs are not very well defined.
Best Known For
Singing songs like “Tik Tok”, “We R Who We R”, “Right Round”.
She released her first album, Animal in 2010 under the label RCA. The album consisted of singles such as “Tik Tok”, “Blah Blah Blah”, “Your Love Is My Drug”, “Take It Off” and many others, giving it a total length of 46:18 minutes.
She debuted with the film Bravo Supershow in 2005 as herself.
She also appeared in the archive footage in Katy Perry: Part of Me in 2012 as herself.
First TV Show
Kesha appeared on the American reality television series The Simple Life as herself in 2005 for her role as Wedding Planner in third season of episode 15.
She does many things like yoga, cycling, swimming, running to keep herself fit. She does not want to bore herself by executing one exercise daily. This helps her to stay motivated, enthusiastic, and energetic and trains different body parts.
She had done rock climbing too. Kesha considers that she trains herself for a concert or a tour, which makes her asif she is training herself for a marathon.
Kesha Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Golden Girls (1985-1992)
- Movie – Wayne’s World (1992)
- Record Store – Grimey’s in Nashville
- Album – Nashville Skyline (By Bob Dylan)
- Song – Real Wild Child (By Iggy Pop)
- Book – Still Life with Woodpecker (By Tom Robbins)
- Author – Tom Robbins
- Store – Out of the Closet in California and Florida
- Pet – Pig
- Celebrity – Zach Galifianakis
- Gadget – OB tampons
Keep on reading her other favorite things also from Spin Magazine.
- She styles her name as Ke$ha.
- Kesha does not know who her father is.
- She has Polish and Hungarian ancestry.
- She was raised by a single mother.
- Kesha has suffered from financial problems as a child. Her family, which included her mother and older brother relied on welfare payments, and food stamps (or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) to make both ends meet.
- She has played saxophone, and trumpet while in the school marching band.
- Her older brother and Kesha had also been in a band. They have written together a song, titled “Stephen”. At that time, Kesha was 16 years old.
- She has a dog named Bakon.
- She is allergic to mangoes.
- Visit her official website @ http://keshasparty.com