Khloé Alexandra Kardashian
Baby K, Khlo, Khloé Kardashian Odom (This is the name by which she is now known as, i.e. after marriage)
Los Angeles, California, USA
Kardashian attended Marymount High School. But, after this high school, she was home schooled and completed her education by graduating with honors in advance at the age of 17.
Socialite, Businesswoman, Fashion Designer, TV Personality, Author, Presenter
- Father – Robert George Kardashian (Lawyer)
- Mother – Kristen “Kris” Mary Jenner (Firstly homemaker, then, she turned to start managing her children’s careers)
- Siblings – Kourtney Kardashian (Older Sister), Kim Kardashian (Older Sister), Rob Kardashian (Younger Brother), Kylie Jenner (Half-Sister), Kendall Jenner (Half-Sister)
- Others – Bruce Jenner (Stepfather), Brody Jenner (Stepbrother), Brandon Jenner (Stepbrother), Burt Jenner (Step-Brother), Casey Jenner (Step-Sister), Mason Dash Disick (Nephew), Penelope (Niece)
Her mother, Kris Jenner
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
74 kg or 163 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kardashian dated –
- Game – American rapper, Jayceon Terrell Taylor, or more popularly known by his stage name, The Game was RUMORed to be dating Khloe in the past.
- Rashad McCants (2008-2009) – From June 2008 to January 2009, American professional basketball shooting guard dated Kardashian. They first met during the anniversary celebration of the 944 magazine.
- Derrick Ward (2009) – American football running back, Derrick dated reality TV star, Khloe Kardashian in around mid-2009 briefly.
- Lamar Odom (2009-2013) – American NBA basketball player, Lamar Odom started dating relationship with Khloe in 2009. He was a member of Los Angeles Lakers at the time. The couple first met during the Odom’s teammate Metta World Peace party. They married just after a month of their first meeting and their decision was not wrong as they are now happily married. On 19 September, 2009, the duo engaged and soon on 27th of the same month, they tied knots and married. Now, she has changed her name to Khloé Kardashian Odom. The couple separated on August 21, 2013 due to his drug abuse problem.
- Matt Kemp (2013) – From November 22, 2013 to December 14, 2013, Kardashian was RUMORed to had an encounter with baseball player, Matt Kemp.
- French Montana (2014) – After getting introduced via P. Diddy, Moroccan rapper, French Montana and Kardashian dated each other from April to September 2014.
- Rick Fox (2015) – In April 2015, Khloe was RUMORed to had fling with Canadian basketball player, Rich Fox.
- James Harden (2015-Present) – Since June 2015, Khloe is dating basketball player, James Harden. He is 5 years her junior.
Race / Ethnicity
Her father is of Armenian descent while her mother is of Dutch and Scottish descent.
She is relatively very tall among her sisters (but not the tallest). The height order is as follows –
Kendall (178 cm) > Khloe (177 cm) > Kylie (168 cm) > Kim (159 cm) > Kourtney (152.4 cm)
35-28-41 in or 89-71-104 cm
KarDASHian line at Sears, OPI Nail Polish, QuickTrim
Best Known For
Her socialism, and frequent roles in TV series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians“, “Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami” and “Khloé & Lamar“.
No appearance in either music video, or singles, etc.
Khloe has not acted in any of the films till now. She is only seen in variety of different TV shows like talk shows, reality shows and others.
First TV Show
American reality television series, Keeping Up With The Kardashians as herself. The show is broadcasting on E! since October 2007. She is the main cast member of the show along with her siblings, mother and step-father, Bruce Jenner. The show highlights the lives of the Kardashian / Jenner family.
Gunnar Peterson is the personal trainer of Khloe Kardashian. With him, she lost almost 25 pounds weight. For her weight loss, she did a lot of boxing. She told to OK! magazine –
“Well I love to box. I’ve always boxed. I just love it. I’m good at it. I get the circuit really well. Like when they yell out numbers I’m really fast and good with it and it keeps me really entertained. I don’t get bored and you shed weight when you do it. So with Gunnar we do boxing as like a warm up.”
Other than boxing, she does either Pilates or go to Equinox gym. But, cardio is very important and she knows that. So, she never misses it. If she is not doing any of the exercise, she always indulges into cardio-vascular exercises. Though, it depends upon how much busy she is. But, still, she tries to meet with her trainer and do the workout four or five days a week.
Regarding diet, she takes a normal well balanced food. But, if she likes to have something sweet, she doesn’t deprive herself from that. She says that she will have a single or two bites of the same. But, she will never have a cake.
Khloe Kardashian Favorite Things
- People – Paula Abdul
- Colors – Black, Purple
- Movies – She likes the movies related to wedding, the most
Khloe Kardashian Facts
- Khloe was arrested for driving under the influence on 4 March, 2007.
- She was sued by a transsexual woman in 2009. Her claim was that Khloe assaulted her outside a nightclub.
- Khloe is the goddaughter of Sugar Ray Leonard.
- In 2012, she co-hosted the second season of the reality TV singing competition, The X Factor with Mario Lopez.
- She have a fashion clothing store, named D-A-S-H in Miami, Florida, co-owned by her sisters.
- In 2012, she has also hosted a one hour radio show, The Mix Up With Khloé Kardashian Odom in which she took request from her fans, chat with them and much more.
- Other than her own family TV shows, she has also appeared in other hit TV shows like Punk’d (2012), Law & Order: LA (2011), 90210 (2010), Fashion Police (2010).
- Khloe has created a teeth whitening product, called Idol White with the help of her sisters.
- Jewelry line was launched by her and the sisters in March 2010.
- The three sisters have launched a clothing line for Bebe in 2010.
- She had appeared in PETA’s campaign “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur”.
- Follow her on Twitter.
- Catch the updates from her official website khloekardashian.celebuzz.com