Kim Victoria Cattrall
Mossley Hill, Liverpool, England
East Hampton, New York, USA
She attended London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art and Banff School of Fine Arts in Canada.
She graduated from American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York.
- Father – Dennis Cattrall (Construction Engineer)
- Mother – Gladys Shane (nee Baugh) (Secretary)
- Siblings – Lisa Cattrall (Younger Sister), Chris Cattrall (Younger Brother), and one older sister who is a teacher.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
137 pounds or 62 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Cattrall dated –
- Larry Davis (1977 – 1979) – Kim Cattrall and Larry Davis got married in 1977, but their marriage was invalidated in 1979.
- John Taylor – Kim had a short term affair with the musician John Taylor (founder of New Wave band Duran Duran). This affair was mostly mentioned as a RUMOR.
- Bernard-Henri Levy – Kim had a brief affair with French public intellectual and author Bernard-Henri Levy.
- Daniel Benzali – Kim dated the American actor Daniel Benzali for a couple of months. The couple also got engaged but split soon after.
- Jonathan Silverman (1980) – In the early 1980’s, Kim dated American actor Jonathan Silverman though a little has been published about the couple and their short fling in public.
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau (1981) – Kim’s link up with the former Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau came in the public eye in early 1981.
- Andreas J. Lyson (1982 – 1989) – Kim married German Architect Andreas J. Lyson in 1982. It was Kim’s second marriage. Kim fled to Frankfurt, Germany with Andreas, where she also learned German. They ended their marriage in 1989.
- Gerald Casale (1991) – After the collapse of her second marriage, Kim was also linked with the musician and founding member of New Wave band Devo Gerald Casale in 1991 for a couple of months.
- Mark Levinson (1998 – 2004) – Kim dated Mark Levinson (Audio designer and jazz bassist) and got married in 1998. Mark was her third husband with whom she co-authored the book Satisfaction: The Art of Female Orgasm (2002). The couple called off their marriage in 2004.
- Bruce Willis (2003) – Kim dated American actor Bruce Willis in late 2003. The duo had also worked together in the 1990’s American comedy-drama The Bonfire of the Vanities.
- Alexander Siddig (2005) – Kim and Alexander co-starred in Who’s Life Is It Anyway? This was yet another short-lived relationship.
- Alan Wyse (2006 – 2009) – The actress dated Alan Wyse, a Canadian chef who was 22 years younger to Kim. They separated after three years in July 2009.
- Clifford Ross (2012 – Present) – The couple has been dating since 2012 though they have never been outspoken about their relationship. Yet, they have been spotted together in various events.
Race / Ethnicity
Kim has English and part Welsh ancestry.
Her natural hair color is Blonde, but she dyes them frequently.
- Even sexier looks with growing age
- Deep sultry voice
34-27-36 in or 87-68.5-91.5 cm
Kim is signed with The Artists Partnership Talent Agency.
Kim has done TV commercials for Pepsi cola (2000), Tetley tea (2004), Nissan Tiida automobile (2006), Province of British Columbia Tourism (as herself) (2010), I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter (2011).
She has done print ads for Olay’s Total Effects Body Wash (2011 and advertised for Mario games on Nintendo 3DS (2012).
Kim has not publicly spoken about her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Kim Cattrall is best known for playing one in the foursome, the businesswoman Samantha Jones in HBO’s American romantic comedy series Sex and the City (1998-2004).
Kim won the Golden Globe Award (2002) for Best Supporting Actress for her character in the series.
As a teenager, she appeared in her debut movie Rosebud (1975), in which she played as Joyce Donovan.
First TV Show
Kim debuted on television with Universal Studios Quincy, M.E (1977) in Joy DeReatis Episode Let Me Light the Way.
Kim has a muscularly toned slim body for which she used to do massive sessions of heavy cardio before the routine workout.
After her physiotherapy, she replaced it with Fizzy Yoga and she believes with growing age it is suitable for her body. Yet she does intensive 2 hours sessions every day. Kim has always maintained a fitness regimen during all those years with her diet. She remains on a high fiber diet, avoiding anything with added sugar.
Kim Cattrall Favorite Things
- Author – Rudyard Kipling
Source – IMDb
Kim Cattrall Facts
- Kim was 3 months old when her family migrated to Canada.
- Cattrall revealed in an interview that she booked the Pan Am Flight 103 in 1988, which she cancelled minutes before departure. The flight crashed in Lockerbie, Scotland and she was saved.
- Kim Cattrall holds dual citizenship of Canada and Britain.
- In August 2009, Kim took part in BBC One documentary series Who Do You Think You Are? She discovered some facts about her maternal grandfather George Baugh who disappeared after leaving his family behind. She got to know he was in Australia.
- She is a supporter of Liverpool Football Club.
- Kim Cattrall was ranked in number 8th position by TV Guide on its list of 50 Sexiest Stars of All Time.
- Kim made her stage debut with Anton Chekhov’s Wild Honey in National Theatre, England in 1986.
- For The Bonfire of the Vanities (1990), she got nominations for a Razzie award for Worst Supporting Actress.
- She stated in an interview that her marriage to Mark Levinson was called off due to her role in Sex and the City, because of her husband’s not liking her to play that role.
- In 2001, Kim was named as being one of the People’s Magazine’s most intriguing people.
- Kim has received a star on Canada’s Walk of Fame in Toronto in 2009.
- You can check her on Twitter and Facebook.