Kim Kardashian is serious with her workouts. Kim works hard to maintain her hourglass figure. To get Kim’s curvaceous body, fans can follow the her workout and diet plan. She takes help from her personal trainer Gunnar Peterson and works out two times a day.
According to Peterson, Kim along with her brother Robert Kardashian, does the following workout:-
- She runs on the treadmill.
- Does cardiovascular exercise.
- Kim alternates cardio intervals with ab, upper body and lower body exercises. This keeps Kim’s heart rate up, maximizes fat loss and tones her muscles.
- Does Pilates or strength training.
- Complete strengthening circuits at least three times each week.
- Her circuits consist of lunges, squats, push-ups, curls, shoulder presses, high kicks and other strengthening moves.
- In between these exercises, she jump rope, dance or do jumping jacks to keep her body in fat-burning mode.
You can perform some Pilates exercises like Kim does. As she has great butt (39 inches), you can achieve somewhat like that by implementing this hips, legs and thighs focused Pilates workout.
- Pelvic Curl – This exercise works as a gentle warm up for the abdominals and spine. It coordinates the breath and movement and works the lower body.
- Heel Beats – It is one of the best butt exercise, which works and strengthens the hamstrings, upper back and lower back.
- Pilates Swimming – It is the challenging and fun exercise, which brings all the body parts into play.
- Double Leg Kick – It is a powerful back extension exercise which requires a support from whole body. It targets the back extensors and hamstrings. It is considered a intermediate level exercise.
The key to her exercise is simplicity. She has lost 6 pounds in 7 days with her new diet and workout routine. (yeah! soon, she will be back to shape.)