Nathalia Pinheiro Felipe Martins
Nathalia Kaur, Nathalia Pinheiro, Nathy
Nathalia is currently 24 according to her birth date 15 August, 1990.
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Nathalia completed schooling from Instituto Abel, Rio de Janeiro in 2007. After that, she went Universidade Candido Mendes, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to complete her graduation in law.
Brazilian-Indian Model and Actress
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
There is not any official / unofficial news confirming her boyfriend.
Brazilian / Indian
34-21-36.5 in or 86-53.5-93 cm
Best Known For
Playing in an item song “Dan Dan” in Ram Gopal Varma’s 2012 movie “Department”.
Nathalia’s debut film was a 2012 romantic comedy film Dev Son of Mudde Gowda. It was Kannada language film loosely inspired by 2009 Bollywood film “Wake Up Sid”.
Nathalia’s next movie was Ram Gopal Varma’s Department (Bollywood debut film). She just performed in an item song “Dan Dan”.
First TV Show
Till now, she has not appeared in any TV show.
There is no information till now about her personal trainer.
Nathalia Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Yellow Dal, Chicken / Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Favorite Hindi Film – Sholay (1975)
- Favorite Songs – Bad Boys (Department), Aye Khuda (Murder 2), Tadap Tadap (Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam)
- Favorite Holiday Spot – Beaches Of Rio de Janeiro (In Brazil), Rajasthan and Goa (In India)
- Nathalia Kaur was previously known as Nathalia Pinheiro, when she was in Brazil.
- Nathalia changed her last name to “Kaur” on the suggestion of Ram Gopal Varma (when she was shooting for her item song “Dan Dan”) as “Kaur” is more easy to pronounce and agreeable to Indian media and audiences.
- She is also half Punjabi as her paternal grandfather was a Punjabi Rajput.
- Nathalia started modeling at the age of 14.
- She is the winner of Kingfisher Calendar Model Hunt in 2012.
- She will replace Sunny Leone in Jism 3. It has been announced.
- Nathalia is a trained Opera singer.
- She is the first one from her family to enter the glamour world.
- Nathalia is a Russian name, meaning the person who does good to other people.
- Her parents and friends calls her Nathy.