Kourtney Mary Kardashian
Los Angeles, California, USA
Kourtney attended Roman Catholic all-girls school, Marymount High School in Los Angeles. After, graduation, she went to Dallas in Texas and attended Southern Methodist University for 2 years. She, then, was granted a bachelor’s degree from University of Arizona. She had majored in Theatre Arts and minored in Spanish.
Socialite, TV Personality, Fashion Designer, Entrepreneur
- Father – Robert George Kardashian (1944-2003) (Lawyer)
- Mother – Kristen “Kris” Mary Jenner (Homemaker) (Also ‘Manager’ of her children)
- Siblings – Kimberly Noel “Kim” Kardashian (Younger Sister), Khloé Alexandra (Younger Sister), Robert Arthur “Rob” Kardashian (Younger Brother), Kendall Nicole Jenner (Half Sister), Kylie Kristen Jenner (Half Sister), Burt Jenner (Stepbrother), Brandon Jenner (Stepbrother), Brody Jenner (Stepbrother)
- Others – Bruce Jenner (Stepfather), Mason Dash Disick (Son), Penelope Scotland Disick (Daughter), Reign Aston Disick (Son)
5 ft or 152.4 cm
51 kg or 112½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kardashian dated –
- Taj Jackson – Jackson, American singer (Michael Jackson is his uncle) dated Kardashian in the past.
- Taryll Jackson (1999-2004) – Taryll Jackson and Kourtney dated for quite some time from July 1999 until September 2004. Though, Jackson’s younger brother, TJ did date Kourtney’s younger sister, Kim in the past. But, Kourtney and Taryll met via friends.
- Joe Francis (2005) – American film/ TV producer, Francis dated briefly in 2005. They also looked odd couple because of their height difference. He is approx 6 ft 2 inch high (1 ft 2 inches taller than Kourtney).
- Scott Disick (2007-2015) – Scott is an American socialite who started dating Kardashian in April 2007. They had three children – son Mason Dash Disick (b. December 14, 2009), daughter Penelope Scotland Disick (b. July 8, 2012), and son Reign Aston Disick (b. December 14, 2014). He also cheated on her once, but they reconciled again in 2009. July 6, 2015 is the date, when the couple finally separated. It was reported by E! News.
- Michael Girgenti (2008) – American model, Michael Girgenti was RUMORed to had fling with Kourtney in October 2008.
Her father is of Armenian descent while her mother is of Scottish and Dutch descent.
She is of short length, which makes her look distinct from others.
34-24-36 in or 87-61-91.5 cm
KarDASHian line at Sears, Nicole Nail Polish, PerfectSkin
Best Known For
Running the shows with her sisters and mother – Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.
She has not acted in any of the films. All she has done is the TV series.
First TV Show
American reality television program, Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive that aired on E! network in 2005. The show consisted of just 8 episodes in its lifetime.
She lost 44 pounds by shedding almost all her baby weight, after her second child, Penelope. She said –
“It was harder to lose weight the second time around. I gained 45 pounds with Penelope.”
It was all due to her personal trainer, Trace Anderson and her 90 minute workout, which are focused on dance. She had not insisted herself on dieting, though.
Kourtney Kardashian Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Keeping Up With The Kardashians (2007-)
- Singer – Michael Jackson
- Movie – Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)
- People – Audrey Hepburn
Kourtney Kardashian Facts
- Her parents divorced when she was 11 years old.
- After splitting from Robert Kardashian, her mother, Kristen Jenner married former Olympian, Bruce Jenner.
- She became popular in 2004 with the TV series Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive.
- She owns a boutique with her mother, which is a children’s clothing boutique, called Smooch. She opened it in the Los Angeles and New York City.
- With her 2 younger sisters, she opened another clothing boutique, called D-A-S-H in Los Angeles, Miami, and New York City.
- She co-wrote the book with her sisters, Kim and Khloe and released it in November 2010, entitled “Kardashian Konfidential.”
- In 2010, again with her sisters, she created a sunless tanner called Kardashian Glamour Tan.
- She had also released a clothing line for Bebe in the same year with her sisters.
- If you are not already, you can follow her on Twitter.
- Other than talk shows, Kourtney has done acting also in the show One Life to Live in 2011 for her role as Kassandra Kavanaugh. It was her dream to do acting in the show. She credited with –
“I’d thought I’d have two lines. But my script is so long … I’m not an actress.”