Kristen Anne Bell
K-Bell, Annie, KB
Huntington Woods, Michigan, United States
Kristen went to some public school until 8th grade. For her freshman year, she attended Shrine Catholic High School nearby Royal Oak.
In 2002, she completed her graduation from Tisch School of the Arts at New York University by majoring in musical theater.
- Father – Tom Bell (Works as the TV news director for CBS Television)
- Mother – Lorelei (née Frygier) (Registered Nurse)
- Siblings – Sara Bell (Younger Half-Sister), Jody Bell (Younger Half-Sister)
She is signed to the talent agency Bailey Brand Management, Inc.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristen Bell dated –
- Matthew Morrison (1995-1996) – For very short time from 1995 to 1996, Bell dated Glee star, Matthew Morrison. He is approximately 1 feet taller than her.
- Kevin Mann (2003-2007) – From October 2003 to 2007, Kristen Bell dated film producer, Kevin Mann.
- Dax Shepard (2007-Present) – Kristen, then started dating actor Dax Shepard on September 8, 2007. Dax, who is about 14 inches (1 feet 2 inches) taller than her engaged her after two years, on December 24, 2009. The couple married on October 16, 2013. The couple welcomed their daughter, Lincoln on March 28, 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish, Polish and Scottish descent.
She is comparatively shorter in height than her husband, Dax Shepard. The height difference is more than 1 feet.
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has endorsed Neutrogena.
She has appeared in commercials of Target, Geico, Neutrogena, Kotex, Gap, Garnier, Old Navy and others.
Best Known For
Playing the title role in the television series Veronica Mars from 2004 to 2007. She also reprised her role in the 2014 film of the same name.
She is also known for her role as Elle Bishop in the science fiction television drama series Heroes from 2007 to 2008, as Gossip Girl in the TV series of the same name from 2007 to 2012.
In 2013, she contributed to the animated film Frozen‘s soundtrack in three tracks.
In 1998, Kristen appeared in a comedy drama film Polish Wedding for her minor role as teenage girl. Her role was uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2003, Bell appeared in FX’s drama television series The Shield for her role as Jessica Hintel in an episode titled “The Quick Fix”.
Kristen takes good care of her health by doing exercises regularly. She goes to SoulCycle gym. She still remembers her first day at the gym. The workout was really hard, but her stubbornness let her continue and now she is able to go there on a regular basis.
Apart from cardio, she does lots of hiking, strength training, and Pilates.
Being a vegan she replaces cheese with Daiya. Her diet plan changes depending upon the season due to availability of vegetables as she grows her own veggies in her home garden.
Kristen Bell Favorite Things
- Asset – Butt
- Neutrogena Naturals Product – Purifying Facial Cleanser
Source – Yahoo
Kristen Bell Facts
- Her parents divorced, when she was two years old.
- She has an eye problem called strabismus, which she inherited from her mom. It affects her right eye, and it gets more worse, if she does not take enough sleep.
- She used to be known by the name “Annie Bell” until her high school. This is because she did not liked her first name at the age of four.
- She can also be seen in various video games in different roles. She has voiced the character named, Lucy Stillman in one of the most popular games, Assassin’s Creed. The character has appeared recurringly in the upcoming parts in 2007, 2009 and 2010.
- Kristen likes to cook foods and reads various food magazines.
- Kathy Bates, Toni Collette and Tilda Swinton are her role models.
- In 2012, Kristen played the role as Mandy in web based series Burning Love in 4 episodes.
- She is a big fan of Detroit Red Wings hockey team.
- Bell loves sloths.
- She likes to visit chefchloe.com or sporkfoods.com to get vegan food recipes.
- She was non-veg and at 11, she became vegetarian. Later, she turned to vegan.
- She was voted PETA’s World’s Sexiest Vegetarian in 2006 and 2013.
- Hear more from her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.