Kylie Kristen Jenner
Los Angeles, California, USA
Calabasas, California, United States
She went to Sierra Canyon School (SCS) in Chatsworth, California.
Later, she opted to have homeschooling. In July 2015, she finished her high school diploma from Laurel Springs School.
Model, TV Personality
- Father – Bruce Jenner (now known as Caitlyn Jenner) (1976 Summer Olympics Decathlon Winner)
- Mother – Kris Jenner (TV Personality)
- Siblings – Kendall Jenner (Sister), Brody Jenner (Half Brother), Kourtney Kardashian (Older Half Sister), Kim Kardashian (Older Half Sister), Khloé Kardashian (Older Half Sister), Rob Kardashian (Older Half Brother), Burt Jenner (Older Half Brother), Brandon Jenner (Older Half Brother), Casey Jenner (Older Half Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kylie is dating –
- Cody Simpson (2011-2012) – Australian pop singer Cody Simpson (who is 7 months elder to her) since October 2011. usmagazine.com confirmed their relationship status. They separated in 2012.
- Jaden Smith (2013) – From March 2013 to October 2013, Jenner was RUMORed to be dating American actor, Jaden Smith (son of Will Smith). They are still good friends.
- Justin Bieber (2014) – She was RUMORed to be dating Canadian singer, Justin Bieber in April 2014. The two met each other at Coachella.
- Tyga (2014-2015; 2015-2017) – In September 2014, Kylie started dating rapper Tyga. They were first seen in a restaurant together. On her 18th birthday, she was gifted worth $260,000 white Ferrari 458 convertible by Tyga. The duo briefly split in November 2015, but they got back together soon after that. They split in March 2017.
- InkMonstarr (2015) – She was RUMORed to have had a fling with rapper InkMonstarr in 2015.
- Stitches (2015) – In August 2015, she was RUMORed to have had a fling with rapper Stitches when they had s*x in an LA hotel. The two of these took drugs and then used protection to have s*x. He told all the stuff in an interview given to In Touch magazine.
- Asap Rocky (2015) – Kylie was RUMORed to be dating rapper Asap Rocky in November 2015.
- PartyNextDoor (2016) – In 2016, rapper PartyNextDoor and Kylie dated each other briefly after she appeared in a music video of the song by PartyNextDoor.
- Ty Dolla Sign (2016) – In May 2016, rapper Ty Dolla Sign and Kylie were believed to be an item when they were seen kissing at Nylon & BCBGeneration Young Hollywood Party.
- Travis Scott (2017-Present) – In April 2017, she started dating rapper Travis Scott.
Race / Ethnicity
Kylie has mostly English ancestry, but partly Dutch, Irish, German, Welsh, and Scottish ancestry.
- Cute Face
- Plump lips
- Wearing different hair colors
37-27-36 in or 94-68.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Appearing in the reality series that she shares with her family Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
In 2008, she flashed on the screens through American documentary series titled E! True Hollywood Story that deals with famous Hollywood celebrities, movies, TV shows and well-known public figures.
First TV Show
Her debut television appearance was on the reality TV series Keeping Up with the Kardashians for which she is also best known. She appears as “herself” since 2007.
She doesn’t seem to do much workout at this age. She has said that she is most of the time traveling and so she stays active. And this is what she considers fitness. On being asked about fitness, she said that
“Being fit to me means staying active. We are lucky that we get to travel a lot. So are always on the move, and it’s so important to get out as much as possible & just keep active.”
Cheerleading for their football team.
Kylie Jenner Facts
- She is the youngest in the Jenner-Kardashian clan.
- Kylie was first featured with Kendall in Paper magazine’s “Beautiful People” article series.
- She has done photo shoots with OK! magazine and Teen Vogue.
- Her modeling career started with Sears line “Crush Your Style”.
- She has also modeled for one of her cousins’ Natasha’s clothing line.
- In 2011, she along with her older sister Kendall were chosen by Seventeen magazine as Style Stars of 2011.
- Kylie is the goddaughter of TV host, singer, and actress, Kathie Lee Gifford.
- PacSun has also partnered with Kendall and Kylie to launch their clothing line called “Kendall & Kylie”. This was announced on November 15, 2012.
- She has shown her interest in acting as well. But, college is on first priority.
- Kylie has also hosted Glee 3D Concert Movie red carpet and the Breaking Dawn Part 1 red carpet event in Los Angeles.
- Just before turning 18 in August 2015, she bought a $2.7 million five-bedroom mansion in Calabasas, California, and started living there after her 18th birthday.
- In 2013, she (along with other Jenner and Kardashian sisters) raised $27,682.96 for charities from eBay auctions, where she sold her old clothes, shoes and other belongings.
- If she could become anyone for a day, she would like to be singer Nicki Minaj.
- Kylie once was so nervous during a school presentation that she unknowingly said, “My favorite food is soccer and basketball.”
- If she could order any meal only from one section of the menu, she would order Mexican food.
- At 16, she first dyed her hair, which was a blue color. Since then, she got a habit of dying her hair with a different color because it makes her feel like a new person.
- She takes around 2 and a half hours to do full makeup for a good night out. For a normal day, she takes around 20-25 minutes.
- She has modeled for Avril Lavigne‘s collection Abbey Dawn Runway in 2011 New York Fashion Week.
- She never leaves home without wearing a bracelet, wrist watch, and earrings.
- For her 19th birthday (in 2016), she got a puppy as a present from her friends.
- Rapper Tyga gifted her then girlfriend Kylie on her 19th birthday a Mercedes-Benz Maybach. She received a Ferrari 458 convertible from Tyga on her 18th birthday.
- She is good friends with Bella Hadid.
- Her official website is thekyliejenner.com. She also has another website dedicated to her and sister Kendall. Catch them at www.kendall-kylie.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.