Lactose free diet is a scientifically proven diet plan which will dramatically transform your body and will make you become slimmer and healthier than before.
Apart from shedding massive pounds from your body, the diet program will also remove stress from your mind, and will enhance your memory and concentration. Research shows, you tend to excel in diverse areas of life, when you own a hale body, having no stress to hamper your progress.
Celebrity Fan Following of Lactose Free Diet
Lactose Free Diet has great fan following and some renowned celebs too are great fans of diet program. Hollywood celebrity Megan Fox is one of the biggest fans of the diet plan. She shed her post baby weight by using the diet program.
Now, she is so flattered with the astounding results of this diet program that she endorses all her dieters to abide by the diet program so as to attain a sculpted figure just like her. You all know how difficult it is to lose post pregnancy weight. But if this diet program made it possible for her to melt away those hard to lose pounds, you inevitably can expect to obtain magical results from diet plan too.
Who Can Follow Lactose Free Diet Plan?
Lactose free diet is most appropriate for those who have intolerance towards lactose. Though most of adults have dearth of lactase enzymes in their body, but still you all have different body composition with varying genes controlling you.
Whereas some of you might be having absolutely no problem with consumption of milk and milk related products, others might experience reactions such as bloating, inflammation, cramps, gas, diarrhea, nausea, irritation, etc. So, you need to notice how your body responds after consumption of dairy products.
Within four to five hours, should you see any of these reactions taking place in your body, you should certainly give the diet program a try. Mostly kids below age of six are compatible with lactose because they do have sufficient amount of lactase enzymes present in their bodies.
Prohibited Foods of Lactose Free Diet
List of prohibited foods of lactose free diet might sound long and intimidating to you at first glance, but when you will actually experience startling impacts of diet plan on your body, you would simply fall in love with the diet program.
You don’t have to worry much about your temptations because the diet program will naturally conquer all your cravings for unhealthy and fatty products. Let’s have a look at some of the recommended foods of diet program.
Crackers, muffins, macaroni, cheese, biscuits, powdered and condensed milk, poultry, cottage cheese, peanut butter, cheese spreads, quiche, omelet, buttered vegetables, yogurt, ice milk, chocolate, cakes, pies, candies, custard etc.
Apart from milk and milk made products, other foods such as fish, poultry and others have also been put under category of forbidden foods, due to their high content of saturated fats. Saturated fats augment visceral fat in your body which is more hazardous than subcutaneous fat, and is hard for you to get rid of.
Workouts in Lactose Free Diet
While going along with lactose free diet, you will get sufficient calories. You are advised to practice strength training and interval training while moving along with the diet program. These two exercises will add value to the weight loss program.
Benefits of Lactose Free Diet
Lactose free diet will provide you numerous benefits; let’s have a look at some of them.
- The diet plan discards consumption of saturated fats and accentuates consumption of healthy fats. Saturated fat is one of the main ingredients of dairy products. By eliminating dairy products from your diet regime, you will remove fair portion of unhealthy fats which had been obstructing your way to perfectly fit body so far.
- Negative feelings such as lack of energy, drowsiness, lack of enthusiasm etc. will get washed away, and you will feel greatly invigorated while abiding by the diet program.
- Your metabolism will be revved up and your digestion will get better with elimination of dairy products. When your internal body functioning will be fine, results will be apparent on your body and face. You will get radiant and spotless beauty, and dense and lustrous hair.
- Lactose free diet program will provide you relief from several diseases such as IBS, inflammation, cardiac diseases etc.
Some Healthy Tips
Here are some healthy tips which will assist you in following the diet program and will make it easier for you to attain your desired body.
- Maintain a diary and plan your meals for the week about one week in advance, most preferably on Saturday or Sunday. You are mostly free on these two days and can better plan your meals.
- Stick a beautiful and slim picture of yours on the mirror of your room. Whenever you will look yourself in the mirror, you inattentively will begin admiring your picture. Once you do that, you don’t have to constantly remind you of your weight loss objective because your picture itself will subconsciously program your mind to lose weight.
- Don’t be too harsh to yourself and occasionally allow you to follow your cravings. Savor your loved foods at times. Doing so will turn out to be effective in overcoming your craving for those foods.
- Swap restricted foods with healthy foods. For example, swap milk with soy or soy products. Coconut products too can be swapped with dairy products. They not only taste good, but are also nutrient dense foods and provide adequate nourishment to your body.
Sample Meal Plan
You as a dieter are advised to have six small meals in a day. Let’s have a look at one of the sample meal plans of diet program.
You can have flax seed, almond milk, hard boiled eggs, whole grain bread sandwich, green tea etc. in your breakfast.
You can have almonds, walnuts, coconut yogurt, one fruit etc. your morning snack.
You can have grilled fish, beef, and chicken with green and leafy vegetable salad in your lunch.
You can have pop corns, avocados, green smoothie etc. in your evening snack.
You can have steamed broccoli, spinach, vegetable soup or broth based soup, sausage etc. in your dinner.
Instead of having ice cream or cakes, you can have whipped coconut cream, cashew sour cream etc. in your dessert.