Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
GaGa, Mother Monster, Germ, Loopy, Sucra
New York City, USA
Lady Gaga attended Convent of the Sacred Heart, New York and briefly attended New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts before withdrawing to focus on her musical career.
Singer-Songwriter, Actress, Activist, Dancer, Record Producer, Composer
- Father – Joseph Germanotta (Internet Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Cynthia Germanotta (Telecommunication assistant)
- Siblings – Natali Germanotta (Younger Sister)
She is signed with these agencies –
- William Morris Endeavor
- Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.
- Richard De La Font
Pop, dance, electronic, rock
Vocals, piano, keyboards
Def Jam, Cherrytree, KonLive, Streamline, Interscope Records
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lady Gaga dated
- Lüc Carl (2007-2008) – Luc Carl, the New York City club manager, promoter, musician, DJ, author, bartender, certified personal trainer, and semi-pro bowler from Springfield, dated Gaga before she was bombarded to fame. Actually, he was the man who promoted this lady. But, she was tight lipped about this.
- Speedy (2009) – In 2009, Speedy (record producer) and pop star, Lady Gaga were seen kissing each other at MuchMusic Video Awards. Their relationship, whatever it was, didn’t last much and it broke in 2009.
- Lüc Carl (July 2010 – May 2011) – The two of these reconciled again in the summer of 2010. She spent Christmas with him in his house in Nebraska state. Their split was confirmed in 2011.
- Taylor Kinney (October 2011 – Present) – American actor and model, Taylor started dating Gaga in late October 2011 after they met on the set of the shooting for the music video of Gaga’s song “You & I.” They engaged on February 14, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Lady Gaga has naturally BROWN hair. But, she dyes them blonde. Her hair has started falling due to applying so much dye on the hair.
- Platinum blonde hair
- Her hair bow and futuristic outfits
- She carries a glow-in-the-dark disco stick during performances
- Rhythmic hooks and choruses
- Refers to all her fans as “Monsters”
- Often portrays herself as a rebel in her videos
- In her videos, she often ends up killing someone – usually her boyfriend
- Various colored wigs
- Her tattoos
- Wild, charismatic dancing
- Elaborate sunglasses and high heels
36-26-37 in or 91.5-66-94 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Gaga has not publicly revealed her shoe size but her fans believe that she wears a size 5.5 or 6 (US).
She has appeared in a TV commercial for Google Chrome in 2011.
Gaga has also appeared in print ads for MAC cosmetics, and Versace purses.
Best Known For
Her studio albums and her distinctive features listed above. She was claimed to fame after her hit singles in 2008 titled “Just Dance” and “Poker Face”.
Her debut album is The Fame released on 19 August, 2008 through Interscope Records. It consists of 14 tracks with a total length of 54:19 minutes. It sold 15,000,000 copies in the world and was certified as 3x Platinum in USA.
Gaga did her first film in 2011 titled Lady Gaga Presents the Monster Ball Tour: At Madison Square Garden. This film was a documentation of her concert of February 21 and 22, 2011.
First TV Show
In 2001, Gaga appeared in American television drama show The Sopranos as classmate. At that time, she was not famous and appeared in just single episode number 9 in season 3.
Her other TV show appearances include Boiling Points in 2005, Gossip Girl in 2009, Saturday Night Live from 2009-2011, etc.
Harley Pasternak is the personal trainer of Lady Gaga who has made a 5 Factor Programme for workout and diet of his clients. Gaga also uses Harley bar made by Pasternak himself. She does lunges, skater twists, and yoga. Saturday and Sunday are specially dedicated to burning fat. Generally, she does the workout for 30 minutes. See her complete workout routine for abs and full body here.
Regarding diet plan, Gaga eats 5 times a day, according to 5 Factor programme and she is supposed to eat 2 times meals and 3 times snacks. Her proper diet chart is shown here.
Lady Gaga Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Cheeseburger
- Favorite Book – Romeo and Juliet (By William Shakespeare)
- Favorite Colors – Purple, Black, White
- Favorite Accessories – Heels, Heavy makeup, Colorful wigs, Heartbeats, Lingerie, Sunglasses
Lady Gaga Facts
- Lady Gaga says that her parents came from lower class families so her family has worked hard.
- Her younger sister is a fashion student.
- She is a big fan of Britney Spears.
- In 2012, Gaga was ranked at number 4 on Billboard’s list of top moneymakers of 2011, grossing more than $25 million.
- She knew how to play piano by the age of 4.
- Paris Hilton and her sister Nicky Hilton were Gaga’s classmates, when they studied together in the school – Convent of the Sacred Heart. Hilton sisters briefly attended this school.
- Her stage name, Lady Gaga is a reference to the song Radio Ga-Ga by Queen.
- She has many tattoos. There are 9 tattoos her left side of the body because her father has banned any etchings on the right side.
- She supports the gay community.
- Her role model is Madonna.
- Visit her official website @ www.ladygaga.com
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Google+.