Chicago, Illinois, USA
Larsa went to the University of Illinois to earn a degree in Political Science.
Larsa then attended Piven Theater Workshop to study under director Byrne Piven.
TV Personality, entrepreneur, socialite, writer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
She is signed with Vzable Branding.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Larsa Younan dated –
- Scottie Pippen (1997-2016) – In 1997, Larsa and basketball player (now retired) Scottie Pippen got married to each other. From this relationship, Larsa has 4 children, daughter Sophia Pippen (b. 2009), and sons Justin Pippen (b. 2007), Preston Pippen (b. 2004) and Scottie Pippen, Jr (b. 2002). The couple got split in October 2016 due to Larsa’s closeness with rapper Future.
- Future (2016-Present) – In August 2016, she started seeing rapper Future. Due to this relationship, Scottie filed for divorce from Larsa.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Lebanese ancestry on her mom’s side while she is of Syrian descent on her dad’s side. (via Twitter)
37-27-37 in or 94-68.5-94 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Larsa has served as an ambassador for Haute Living Magazine.
She was later announced as the ambassador of the Agadir Haircare.
It is not known.
Best Known For
Being the ex-wife of retired basketball player Scottie Pippen and dating rapper Future.
Larsa has never been to a theatrical film.
First TV Show
Larsa was first seen in the talk show Watch What Happens: Live as a guest in March 2011.
Larsa is so much into fitness. She hits the gym 5 days in a week and does exercises to target different muscle groups every day.
Regarding diet, to rev up her metabolism, Larsa drinks green juice or protein shake. Her go-to snack option is gluten-free granola, fruit mixes, or pretzels. Grilled ginger mahimahi, brown rice with mixed veggies is her lunch preference.
Her cheat day preference is red wine with chocolate.
Larsa Pippen Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Chocolate
- Favorite Exercises – For glutes – dumbbell lunges, for core – side and floor planks, for strength – pole dancing classes
- Favorite Summer Holiday Locations – Hawaii, Tahiti, Tasmania, Fiji
- Beauty Essentials – NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream, Agadir Spritz Styling Travel Size Finishing Spray, Beauty Blender (Sponge)
- Perfume – Dolce & Gabanna’s Dolce Rollerball Perfume
Source – Larsa Pippen, Larsa Pippen
Larsa Pippen Facts
- She is friends with Kim Kardashian and has appeared on her show Keeping Up with the Kardashians on multiple occasions.
- Larsa has appeared in the reality show The Real Housewives of Miami in 2011.
- She is a fitness enthusiast.
- She follows Bright Pink charity as they educate people about breast cancer. She herself was once told by a doctor about a problem in her left breast. Luckily, later nothing came out.
- She has interviewed Miami nightclub promoter David Grutman for Trillionaire Magazine in March 2016.
- Visit her official website where she regularly writes about fitness, and fashion @ www.larsapippen.com.
- Join Larsa on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.