Laura Jane Haddock
Enfield, London, England, United Kingdom
Nationality / Citizenship
Laura went to St. George’s School in Harpenden, but left it at 17 to study drama at Arts Educational School in Chiswick, London.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
She is signed with these talent agencies –
- Independent Talent Group Ltd.
- Atlas Artists
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laura Haddock dated –
- Richard Fleeshman – She was romantically linked with actor Richard Fleeshman in the past.
- Sam Claflin (2011-Present) – In 2011, the actors Sam Claflin and Laura Haddock started dating each other. After about two years of dating, they couple tied knot in July 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin body frame
- Blue eyes
35-26-34 in or 89-66-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has appeared in Dot Tel commercial.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Kacie Carter in comedy-drama series Honest, Bethan in the TV film The Colour of Magic (2007), Lucrezia in Fox’s historical fantasy drama series Da Vinci’s Demons, Natasha in the comedy drama Monday Monday, Samantha in BBC’s sitcom How Not to Live Your Life, and Alison in coming-of-age comedy film The Inbetweeners Movie in 2011.
She debuted with the TV film The Colour of Magic. The film was broadcast on Sky1, which is based on a novel.
First TV Show
In 2007, Haddock played Melanie in BBC One’s sitcom My Family in an episode entitled “Life Begins at Fifty.”
There is no information about her workout routine and diet plan.
But, she always keep grapes in her fridge. Olives and different types of fruit juices are also among her favorites.
Laura Haddock Favorite Things
- Film – Pollyanna (1960)
Source – Channel Guide Mag Blog
Laura Haddock Facts
- Laura was born in Enfield (in London), but grew up in Harpenden (in Hertfordshire).
- She believes in love at first sight.
- As a kid, she decided to become a policewoman. But, it was her dad’s advice to be an actress and play policewoman on-screen, instead.
- For the drama series Upstairs Downstairs, she had to dye her hair brown and even cut them short.
- She has been called by people as the new Cameron Diaz and even new Keira Knightley.
- Laura once had a crush on a boy at her school, who was two years her senior.
- She believes she can’t sing and so won’t make a pop record.
- She doesn’t like when someone talking to her takes out his or her gadget (like phone, etc). Though, his hubby Sam Claflin is allowed to take an important call.
- She is probably a borderline OCD.
- On her first day at school, she was called “Fishface.”
- She is a big fan of Paul Rudd and can watch any of his movies over and over again.
- Follow Laura on Twitter.