Laura H. Prepon
Watchung, New Jersey, USA
Prepon went to Watchung Hills Regional High School in New Jersey and later at Caroline Thomas’ Total Theater Lab in New York City.
Actress, film producer, model
- Father – Michael Prepon (Orthopedic Surgeon) (Died in 1993)
- Mother – Marjorie (née Coll) (High School Teacher)
- Siblings – Danielle Prepon (Older Sister), Jocelyn Prepon (Older Sister), Stephanie Prepon (Older Sister), Brad Prepon (Older Brother)
- Others – Joseph Bradford Carr (Maternal Great-great-great-grandfather) (Union Army General)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laura Prepon dated –
- Topher Grace (1998-1999) – Actor Topher Grace and Laura Prepon were romantically linked from 1998 to 1999.
- Christopher Masterson (1999-2007) – For complete eight years, the actors dated each other. During this time, they also engaged. They separated in May 2007.
- Anthony Kiedis (2008) – She had a fling with American singer Anthony Kiedis in July 2008.
- Scott Michael Foster (2008-2013) – Laura started dating actor Scott in October 2008. They first met at Blush Boutique Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas and soon started dating at that time. Their relationship continued until 2013.
- Tom Cruise (2013) – Laura had an encounter with actor Tom Cruise in late 2013. Tom took her to The Renaissance at The Manor Hotel in November 2013. Laura was picked by Tom in his vintage car and he also took along a wine bottle with him. After all this, Laura believed that Cruise was on ‘cloud nine’. Though, it was a RUMOR.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Russian ancestry on her father’s side and English and Irish ancestry on her mother’s side.
She naturally has red hair.
In 2005, she dyed them blonde for one of her movies.
To play Alex Vause in the “Orange Is the New Black,” she dyed her hair black in 2013. So, she keeps changing her hair according to the needs of the character in movies and television shows.
37-26-36 in or 94-66-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She has appeared in various commercials viz., Bing, Tresemme, MCI, Clean and Clear and others.
She also did a Gap hip-hugger jeans commercial in 2001 which was declared too hot for televisions.
She revealed about her religious beliefs during an interview given to Women’s Health in December 2007.
Best Known For
From 1998 to 2006, Laura played the role as Donna Pinciotti in the Fox’s period sitcom That ’70s Show.
Laura appeared in the 2001 American independent film Southlander for her role as Seven Equals Five.
First TV Show
She debuted with That ’70s Show where she played the role as Donna Pinciotti. From 1998 to 2006, Prepon appeared in a total of 200 episodes. She also received several nominations for this show.
Laura likes to workout and stay in shape. She sometimes even walk up at 4 in the morning to do the exercises. Laura walks on the elliptical trainer and does spinning. Prepon also works out with the help of medicine balls and bands.
Her other form of workout is dancing. she knows ballet and salsa dance forms.
She works out everyday and says that she can even workout for three sessions in a day.
She has also tried Bikram yoga, but couldn’t do it much. So, she left it.
Laura also states that she has played with metabolism a lot. She also tried HCG diet, where you are injected with a hormone extracted from the urine of a pregnant woman.
She likes to cook her food in coconut oil and also enjoys drinking coconut water.
She has a celebrity crush on Scott Speedman, Canadian film, and TV actor.
Laura Prepon Favorite Things
- Food – Raw almond butter
- Actor – Harrison Ford
- Book – The Hobbit (By J.R.R. Tolkien)
- Color – Black
- Song – Fancy (By Reba McEntire)
- Movie – Predator (1987)
Source – IMDb, USMagazine
Laura Prepon Facts
- She is in great love with vintage clothes and sneakers.
- Her father is Jewish, and mother is Catholic. But, she believes in Scientology.
- Her father died when she was thirteen.
- She had done ballet dancing before.
- Nicole Kidman and Gwyneth Paltrow are her fitness role models.
- Laura has three older sisters, one of which is a lawyer.
- Her hobbies are horseback riding, ice skating, gymnastics, ballet dancing. She also likes to play golf and piano.
- If she was not into acting, she would have been a surgeon (just like her dad).
- She is a big UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) fan.
- She is afraid of spiders.
- She has a dog, which weighs nearly 135 pounds.
- She had also served as DJ three times in the past.
- She likes to play poker to relax herself.
- She has a state-of-the-art karaoke machine.
- Follow her on Twitter.