Lauren Katherine Conrad
Lauren Conrad was born in Laguna Beach, California, USA
Lauren graduated from Laguna Beach High School in 2004. Then she went on to Academy of Art University, San Francisco. But after the first semester, she returned home and continued her studies at Local Community College. Then she transferred to Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising at Irvine.
TV Personality, Fashion Designer, Author
- Mother – Katherine Conrad
- Father – Jim Conrad
- Siblings – Brandon Conrad (Brother), Breanna Conrad (Sister)
Lauren is the first child of the family.
United Talent Agency
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Stephen Colletti (2004-2005) – Stephen August Colletti, an American actor and TV personality, with whom the actress got involved in an affair while working on the MTV’s series “Laguna Beach – The Real Orange County”. The actor remained a part of the series for two years, so is their affair. The end of affair also saw the walking away of Stephen from show’s 3rd season.
- Jason Wahler (2005-2006) – Both actors met on the second season of the MTV’s reality show series in which Lauren was already working, and got in a relationship. But both ended their relationship after a sex tape rumor of them occurred in early 2007. Both actors thought it as a bad impression on their growing career.
- Brody Jenner (2006) – Brody Jenner, Step-brother of Kim Kardashian. The couple got together while working on Lauren’s spin-off series The Hill. The couple stayed together for almost a year.
- Chris Richardson (2007) – Chris was the 5th finalist in the 6th season of American Idol. The duo had a so called relationship for less than a year.
- Shawn Pyfrom (2007) – Shawn Pyfrom, an American actor, best known for his role in TV series “Desperate Housewives” entered Lauren’s life in the same year she dated Chris, but the relationship didn’t last for long.
- Lee Norris (2008) – Lauren, found her relationship landed with Lee, an American TV actor, famous for his role in “One Tree Hill” in 2008, but the result was same as that of the last two. The relationship ended in less than a year.
- Doug Reinhardt (2008) – Then she got in relation with one of her co-actors of “The Hills”, Doug Reinhardt, but the same result came and Lauren moved on to Kyle.
- Kyle Howard (2008-2011) – Howard, an American film and TV actor, had a relation with her for almost 3 years.
- Derek Hough (2011) – Lauren got involved with 3 time champion of Dancing with the Stars in 2011. The relation ended the very same year.
- Chace Crawford (2011) – After Lauren broke up with Derek, there were some rumors of her affair with “Gossip Girl” actor.
- William Tell (2012-Present) – Desperate Lauren found her love in the musician in 2012. William Tell and Lauren started dating on Valentine’s Day 2012 after getting introduced via a mutual friend. They got engaged in October 2013 and married on September 13, 2014 in Santa Ynez, California.
Race / Ethnicity
Lauren’s nature of switching to different boyfriend at a frequent pace makes her distinct from others.
The other thing which sets her apart is that her work never got affected due to her ups and downs in her relations.
34-26-38 in or 86-66-96.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Hasbro, AT&T, Mark cosmetics, and Sony. Also, she had clothing lines designed by her named LC Lauren Conrad and Paper Crown.
Best Known For
Lauren is best known for her television series “The Laguna Beach” and “The Hills”
First TV Show
Reality TV series Laguna Beach – The Real Orange County, which aired on MTV. She appeared in 2004 as a narrator and main cast member in 2004 and 2005.
First Fashion Assignment (Clothing Line)
March 2008. Lauren Conrad Collection, launched at Mercedes-Benz LA Fashion Week
L. A. Candy, 2009, which was inspired by her own life.
Jarett Del Bene is the one who keeps her in shape.
Lauren Conrad’s Favorite Things
- Favorite People – George Vreeland Hill
- Favorite Food – Sushi
- Favorite Color – Pink
Lauren Conrad’s Facts
- Lauren Conrad’s work as an author for “The Fame Game” trilogies was well appreciated.
- She gave a tour of her family’s house for an episode of MTV Cribs.
- She was awarded an internship at Teen Vogue when she was shooting “The Hills”.
- She was housemate with Heidi Montag when they both were together in “The Hills”.
- Her friendship with Heidi Montag ended when the rumor of her sex tape with Jason Wahler occurred. She suspected the hand of Montag’s boyfriend Spencer Pratt behind it.
- She and Whitney Port assisted Teen Vogue during Crillon Ball in Paris.
- She and Whitney Port left Teen Vogue to work at Kelly Cutrone’s People’s Revolution, a PR firm.
- She appeared in 5 seasons of Laguna Beach.
- She was named the official spokesperson of “Mark”, a line by Avon, in January 2007.
- She appeared as a satirical version of herself in “Epic Movie” in 2007.
- Visit her official website @ laurenconrad.com.
- Connect with Lauren on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, and Pinterest.