Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
He attended Lion High School for his schooling.
- Father – Craig Hemsworth (Social Service Counselor)
- Mother – Leonie Hemsworth (English Teacher)
- Siblings – Chris Hemsworth (Older Brother) (Actor), Luke Hemsworth (Older Brother) (Actor)
He is signed to these agencies –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Mark Morrissey and Associates
6 ft 3 in or 191 cm
89 kg or 196 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Liam Hemsworth dated –
- Miley Cyrus (2009-2013; 2016-Present) – Miley and Liam dated from June 2009 until September 2013. They ended their relationship in August 2010. But, they reconciled later. She announced her engagement with Liam in June 2012. Her engagement ring was a 3.5 carat handmade cushion-cut diamond, designed by Neil Lane and it was priced around $250,000. They finally separated in September 2013 as it was revealed that Liam cheated on Miley when he was seen with January Jones. Liam and Miley started dating again in January 2016 and reportedly engaged for the second time. They allegedly got married in December 2016.
- January Jones (2013) – Liam had fling with American actress, January Jones in August of 2013.
- Eiza González (2013) – After separating from Miley Cyrus in September, Liam started his dating relationship with Mexican singer and actress, Eiza in the same month. They both met for the first time during a Las Vegas party. Moreover, both of them were born in January 1990 (with Liam, born couple of days earlier than her). Liam and Eiza broke soon in November 2013.
- Nina Dobrev (2014) – In February 2014, Liam and Bulgaria born Canadian actress Nina Dobrev were RUMORed to had fling with each other. They were seen in a bar on February 7 and spent their time together with couple of other friends.
- Maika Monroe (2015) – He briefly dated his Independence Day: Resurgence (2016) co-star Maika Monroe in July 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Liam’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 46 in or 117 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Bench Clothing (2012)
Anglican / Episcopalian
Best Known For
His role of Josh Taylor in the soap opera Neighbours and as “Marcus” on the children’s television series The Elephant Princess.
2009 American-British science fiction disaster film Knowing for his role as Spencer.
First TV Show
Australian television soap opera Home and Away. He appeared in just 1 episode as cameo role in 2007.
Liam’s favorite workouts are boxing, surfing and running. When his family shifted to Phillip Island, he did lots of surfing with his 2 brothers. He says –
“I like the physical side of boxing. It’s fun to punch a bag for 20 minutes. But I also feel mentally strong when I box. I feel good in my own body”
He generally eats low carb food like fish, asparagus, eggs and chicken (homemade). He sometimes eats sweet potato or brown rice to satisfy his carb cravings. See his exercise regime and diet plan.
Liam Hemsworth Favorite Things
- Favorite Color – Light Blue
- Favorite Actors – Leonardo DiCaprio, Heath Ledger, Paul Newman
- Favorite Movies – A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints (2006), The Goonies (1985), The Departed (2006), Step Brothers (2008), James Dean (2001)
Liam Hemsworth Facts
- Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are his good friends.
- He was considered to be for the title role in 2011 movie Thor. But later that role went to his older brother Chris.
- He gave his first audition when he was 16 (in 2006).
- Liam is philanthropist and is the ambassador of Australian Childhood Foundation.
- He stars in the music video Colder Weather for the Zac Brown Band.
- He has hosted the Nickelodeon Australian Kids’ Choice Awards 2010.
- He and Miley Cyrus won the Fave Kiss category in the above award function.
- He is the brother-in-law of Elsa Pataky.
- His both elder brothers are actors. There’s always a friendly competition among the three for jobs.
- Join Liam Hemsworth on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.