Lilly Saini Singh
Scarborough, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Lilly Singh went to Mary Shadd Public School.
She graduated from the Lester B. Pearson Collegiate Institute in 2006.
In 2010, she graduated from the York University with a psychology degree in Bachelor of Arts.
YouTuber, Actress, Author, Motivational Speaker, Singer
- Father – Sukhwinder Singh
- Mother – Malwinder Singh
- Siblings – Tina Singh (Older Sister) (YouTube Family vlogger)
Lilly Singh is represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
- Comedy, motivation, vlogs, rants, skits (For Comedy)
- Hip hop (For Singing)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm (Approx)
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lilly Singh has dated –
- Yousef Erakat – Lilly Singh is reported to be in a relationship with fellow YouTube personality, Yousef Erakat. They have both made several appearances in each other’s videos on YouTube. Although they are private about their love life, but the clues of their cozy equation have been all too visible in the various vlogs made by both individuals.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Wears nose ring
34-27-35 in or 86-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Lilly Singh has done brand endorsement work for the Smashbox liquid lipstick. She has also released her signature red lipstick under BAWSE label (with Smashbox).
She is a strong believer in God.
Best Known For
Her funny and satirical videos, which are posted on her Superwoman YouTube channel.
As a Singer
Lilly has contributed a rap verse for the song Mauj Ki Malharein, which was part of the Bollywood movie Gulaab Gang (2014) music album.
In July 2014, she also released a song #LEH in collaboration with the rapper Kanwer Singh, who works under the pseudonym “Humble the Poet.”
Lilly Singh made her film debut in 2011 as a background dancer in Bollywood film Speedy Singhs.
First TV Show
Singh made her first TV show appearance in 2014 in reality series Giving Back Glam as herself.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known. But, she has shared her workout video on YouTube.
Lilly Singh Favorite Things
- Greatest Fears – Spiders and Commitment
- Comfort Food – Mac and cheese
- Food – Popcorn with extra butter
- Most relatable Harry Potter character – Golden Snitch
Source – Buzz Feed
Lilly Singh Facts
- In 2016, the Forbes magazine placed her at #3 with earnings of $7.5 million on the list of “World’s Highest-Paid YouTube Stars.”
- She used to suffer from depression and turned to make YouTube videos to deal with her depression problem. This is how she became a YouTuber.
- In March 2017, she released her debut book titled, How To Be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life, which is a guide book about leading a better life.
- In 2016, she collaborated with MEtoWe to sell #GirlLove Rafiki Bracelet. The proceeds from the bracelets sale would provide funds for the education of girls in Kenya.
- Her birth parents are very different from her satirical parents featured in her videos. She revealed that neither of them has a similar accent and her mother knows lyrics of all of Drake’s songs.
- While growing up, she wanted to became a rapper.
- Visit her official website @ lillysingh.com.
- Follow Lilly Singh on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, YouTube vlogs, and Google+.