Lily Rose Beatrice Allen
Hammersmith, London, England
Lily had went to 13 schools in total. She was expelled from several schools due to her habits of smoking and drinking. Some of them are Hill House School, Millfield, and Bedales School in UK. Some of these schools were one of the most expensive schools of UK.
She finally dropped out at the age of 15.
Musician, songwriter, actress
- Father – Keith Allen (Comedian, musician, TV presenter)
- Mother – Alison Owen (Film Producer)
- Siblings – Sarah (Older Sister), Alfie Allen (Younger Brother) (Actor), Rebecca Allen (Younger Sister), Teddie (Younger Half-Sister)
- Others – Harry Enfield (Former Stepfather)
She has lot many half-siblings.
Stackhouse Music Management, Ltd.
Pop, ska, reggae fusion
Capitol, London, Regal, Warner Bros.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lily Allen dated –
- Seb Chew (2005-2007) – Lily Allen dated record company executive, Seb Chew for two and a half years from 2005 to 2007. It was her who ended the relationship.
- Ed Simons (2007-2008) – The Chemical Brothers’ musician Ed Simons started dating Lily in September 2007. But, this relationship also saw an end in February 2008, when Lily had miscarriage.
- Rupert Grint (2007) – In February 2007, Lily was RUMORed to had fling with Harry Potter’s Rupert Grint. They met during the premiere of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in which Rupert plays Ron Weasley. The duo were seen leaving a restaurant together, which immediately sparked dating rumors.
- Sam Cooper (2009-Present) – In August 2009, Allen started dating builder and decorator Sam Cooper. After more than a year of dating, the duo engaged each other on Christmas Day of 2010. Subsequently, she also announced her news of being pregnant with Sam’s first child. On June 11, 2011, the couple married each other at St. James church in Cranham, Gloucestershire, England. She gave birth to the couple’s first child, a daughter named Ethel Mary (born – November 25, 2011). The couple were again blessed with a daughter, Marnie Rose, on 8 January 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
36-25-35 in or 91.5-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Chanel Coco Cocoon handbag, Cornetto (2014), Disney, Microsoft.
Best Known For
Her albums such as Alright, Still (2006), It’s Not Me, It’s You (2009), Sheezus (2014).
Lily released her debut album titled Alright, Still on July 14, 2006 via Regal Records. It charted at #2 in UK, #20 in USA, #7 in Australia, #6 in Ireland and likewise.
It was certified as 3x Platinum in UK, Platinum in Australia and Ireland, and Gold in U.S. and Canada. Overall, the album received praise from the critics and audience.
She had a minor role in the 1998 biographical film Elizabeth as “Lady in Waiting”.
First TV Show
In 1998, Lily played a “child in promo” in the comedy TV series The Comic Strip Presents… in an episode 4 of season 4 titled “The Yob”.
In 2007, she took help from “Body Doctor” David Marshall to shed pounds from her body, which had accumulated primarily in the thighs.
But, after becoming mom of two children, she stopped doing workouts and started enjoying her time with the children.
Lily Allen Favorite Things
- Food – Beans, cheese on toast
Source – About
Lily Allen Facts
- She is a big fan of football (supports Fulham F.C.) and also likes cricket.
- Lily is the goddaughter of Scottish singer, and songwriter Angela McCluskey.
- Her father, Keith Allen left her family, when Lily was four years old.
- In 2013, she appeared in the music video of “True Love” by P!nk.
- She is the niece of Kevin Allen.
- Along with her older sister Sarah, she is the co-owner of a vintage clothes shop in London called “Lucy in Disguise”.
- Visit her official website @ www.lilyallenmusic.com.
- Join Lily on various social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Spotify, Tumblr, iTunes, SoundCloud, MySpace, and SongKick.