Lisa Marie Presley
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie attended Happy Valley School in Ojai, California. But, she was expelled from the school, when she was in her junior year.
- Father – Elvis Presley (Died – August 16, 1977)
- Mother – Priscilla Presley
- Siblings – Navarone Garibaldi (Half-Brother)
- Others – Vernon Presley (Grandfather), Minnie Mae Presley (Great grandmother)
She is represented by XIX Management.
Rock, pop rock, roots rock
Capitol Records, Universal Republic
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa Marie Presley dated –
- Danny Keough (1987-1994) – She commenced dating musician Danny Keough in 1987 and married on October 3, 1988. The couple have two children together, namely, Riley Keough (born – May 29, 1989) and Benjamin Keough (born – October 21, 1992). They separated in April 1994 and their divorce was finalised in Dominican Republic on May 6, 1994.
- Prince Albert of Monaco (1988) – She had fling with Prince Albert of Monaco in 1988.
- Michael Jackson (1994-1996) – She found her love in famous pop singer, Michael Jackson in 1994 only, and 20 days after her divorce from Danny Keough. Lisa Marie married Jackson on May 26, 1994 in the Dominican Republic. They had met for the first time, way before in 1975 during one of Michael Jackson’s concerts in Las Vegas. On January 18, 1996, Lisa Marie filed for divorce, which was finalised on August 20, 1996. They are still good friends.
- Luke Watson (1999) – She dated a musician, named Luke Watson in 1999.
- John Oszajca (2000-2001) – They met each other in 2000 and engaged. Lisa Marie dumped rock singer, John after meeting Nicolas Cage in a party.
- Nicolas Cage (2002-2004) – In July 2002, Nicolas Cage and Lisa Marie Presley started dating each other. On August 10, 2002, she married the actor at the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii. After just 108 days of marriage, Nicolas filed for divorce on November 25, 2002. It was finalised on May 16, 2004. So, the divorce proceedings took longer than the marriage itself.
- Michael Lockwood (2005-Present) – Lisa Marie started dating guitarist Michael Lockwood in January 2005. She married him on January 22, 2006. This was Lisa Marie’s fourth marriage. Lisa gave birth to fraternal twin girls, Harper Vivienne Ann and Finley Aaron Love on October 7, 2008.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue eyes and brown hair
34-26-35 in or 87-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has appeared in “Hot Pockets” commercial.
In 2006, she appeared in print adverts of Mac cosmetics about their “Viva Glam campaign”.
Best Known For
Being the only child of actor and singer, Elvis Presley and her singles like “Dirty Laundry”, “In the Ghetto”, and others.
Presley released her debut album To Whom It May Concern on April 8, 2003 in USA and Canada via Capitol Records. It charted at #5 in U.S. Billboard 200, #74 in Germany, #52 in UK and received the certification of “Gold” in U.S.
She has not done any of the films.
Lisa takes good care of her health, just like her mom. After becoming mommy, she needs to run after her children to feed them. This has become her daily workout and those little ones are acting as her personal trainers.
She also keeps an eye on what she eats.
Lisa Marie Presley Favorite Things
- Smell – Grass in the summer in Memphis
- Word – Sh*t
- Book – Women (By Charles Bukowski)
Source – The Guardian
Lisa Marie Presley Facts
- She took birth exactly after nine months of her parents marriage.
- She is the only owner of an estate in Graceland (which is of about $100 million worth), after her father (in 1977), grandfather (in 1979) and great grandmother’s (in 1980) death.
- Lisa Marie was born at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis.
- She is the former sister-in-law of Marc Coppola and Christopher Coppola.
- Her daughter Riley Keough has worked as a model.
- She is good friends with singer Pink, Michael Jackson’s sisters, Rebbie Jackson and Janet Jackson.
- Her father died at the age of 42. She states that her father’s side had been less healthy as compared to her mom’s side and so had died little earlier than many others.
- She likes to color the coloring books with crayons.
- Visit her official website @ www.lisamariepresley.com.
- Connect with Lisa Marie Presley on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Google+.