Karen Lucille Hale
Lucy, Lucy Ho, Goose, Luc, Boots
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lucy attended Cordova Optional School when she was in Memphis and was later home schooled, after moving to Los Angeles.
- Mother – Julie Hale
- Siblings – Wes Hale (Step-Brother), Maggie Hale (Sister)
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
- David Henrie (January 2007 – March 2009) – They both first met at school and had played the love interest in the television series Wizards of Waverly Place from 2007 to 2008. They separated in March 2009.
- Alex Marshall (October 2010 – 2011) – Alex is American pianist and guitarist who dated Hale from October 2010 to early 2011, before getting separated.
- Chris Zylka (January 2012 – January 2013) – Hale and Chris dated for a year. Their relationship status was confirmed by Chris’s co-star Britt Robertson via Twitter (wambie.com).
- Graham Rogers (2013) – From June until September 2013, actor Graham Rogers and Hale were an item.
- Joel Crouse (2014-Present) – Since April 2014, Lucy is dating singer Joel Crouse.
Race / Ethnicity
32-24-33 in or 81-61-84 cm
Bongo (2012), Mark Cosmetics
Best Known For
Her roles as Becca Sommers in Bionic Woman, Rose Baker in Privileged, Sherrie in the horror film Scream 4, and Aria Montgomery on the ABC Family series Pretty Little Liars.
Lucy had sang songs for the reality TV series American Juniors in 2003. Her debut single was “I’m Gonna Make You Love Me” from the album Kids in America.
2007 TV movie American Family for her role as Brittany Jane.
First TV Show
Her debut TV show was American Juniors, which is a reality television show singing competition series. This show broadcasted only for 1 season, comprising of 17 episodes. She appeared in all the episodes and sang songs like “Call Me” and “I’m Gonna Make You Love Me”.
Tandy Gutierrez is the personal trainer of Lucy Hale who trains her with pilates workout. Her schedule for workout is not fixed. So, whenever she gets time she prefers to do exercises like running, etc with trainer, who trains her few times a week. She likes to do hiking with her Maltipoo dog.
Lucy Hale Favorite Things
- Favorite TV Programs – American Idol (2002-Present)
- Favorite Persons – Christina Aguilera, Adam Sandler, Mariah Carey, Ashton Kutcher, Adam Brody
- Favorite Movie – Billy Madison (1995)
- Favorite Music Inspiration – Shania Twain, Faith Hill
- Favorite Beauty Icon – Kate Winslet
Lucy Hale Facts
- Lucy admits that music is her first love.
- She has signed a deal with Hollywood Records in June, 2012.
- She revealed about her favorite products – Frederic Fakkai shampoo, John Frieda Curl Enhancing Spray, Neutrogena face wash and lotion, Dior eyeshadows, Mac, Hard Candy, Stila.
- She has a Maltipoo dog, named Jack.
- She loves to go dancing, shopping and hanging out with friends.
- When she was 9, she started taking voice lessons.
- She had a celebrity crush on Adam Brody.
- She likes roller coasters and hates ferris wheel.
- She is a Twilight fan.
- She likes to do cooking and shopping in her free time.
- Follow her on Twitter.