Christopher Brian Bridges
Chris, Ludacris, Luda, Tha Ludameister
Champaign, Illinois, U.S.
Christopher went to Emerson Middle School in Oak Park.
He subsequently went to Oak Park & River Forest High School for a year.
For one more year, Luda attended Centreville High School in Virginia.
Then, he was at Banneker High School in Atlanta, Georgia from where he graduated in 1995.
From Georgia State University, Luda studied music management from 1998 to 1999.
Rapper, actor, entrepreneur
- Father – Wayne Brian Bridges (Died in 2007)
- Mother – Roberta Shields
- Siblings – He is the only child.
- Others – Monica Denise Arnold (Cousin) (Singer)
Disturbing Tha Peace Records
Disturbing tha Peace, Def Jam Records, Def Jam South
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
77 kg or 170 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ludacris dated –
- Karrine Steffans – Luda had fling with author, Karrine Steffans.
- Shareefa – He was romantically linked with R&B singer, Shareefa in the past.
- Natasha A’asa (2001-2002) – He briefly dated Natasha A’asa in the past.
- Gabrielle Union (2006-2007) – For couple of months from 2006 to 2007, actress Gabrielle Union who is about 5 years Luda’s senior dated him.
- Eudoxie Mbouguiengue (2009-Present) – Luda started dating Gabonese model Eudoxie Mbouguiengue in 2009. They got engaged on December 26, 2014 in Costa Rica. The couple also married on the same day. In June 2015, Eudoxie gave birth to a baby girl, Cadence Gaëlle. This was Luda’s third child.
- Tamika Fuller (2013) – Luda was still in a relationship with Eudoxie when he had a daughter, Cai Bella Bridges (Luda’s second child) in December 2013 with longtime friend, Tamika Fuller.
Luda has a daughter, Karma Bridges (from an earlier relationship) who was born in August 2001. This was Luda’s first child.
Race / Ethnicity
Luda has African-American, English, Native American, and Jewish ancestry.
Short hair and different hairstyles
Ludacris’ body specifications may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
His shoe size is not known.
He was announced as the spokesperson for Pepsi, but later dropped after a objection by TV host Bill O’Reilly.
Luda has also appeared in these TV commercials –
- Boost Mobile (2005)
- Puma Sneakers
- Pontiac (2006)
He was also seen in the print ads of Puma athletic shoes in 2006. Later, in 2012, he appeared in Soul Electronics headphones.
He was mentioned in 2015 Acura TLX commercial.
Best Known For
He is also known for his Fast & Furious movie series where he played the role as Tej Parker.
He released his first album Incognegro on May 16, 1999 via his own record label Disturbing tha Peace. It charted at #179 in US, and at #68 in US R&B albums.
It consisted of 16 singles and received 2 out of 5 stars from Allmusic.
Luda debuted with 2001 hip hop-styled comedy film The Wash for his minor role as a customer.
First TV Show
In 2006, he had a role in the police procedural series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit where he played the role as Darius Parker in the episode 156 of season 7.
Here, Luda shows how he is working out to get a body for 2015 film Furious 7.
Though, later, he said that he exercises 6 days in a week and rests on Sundays. He has a gym at home with all the necessary equipments. While doing exercises, he watches ESPN (He has a TV there) and listens to his favorite music (He switches his own music with other artists).
Ludacris also eats clean for 6 days in a week. It’s like veggies, proteins, complex carbohydrates such as sweet potatoes, etc. On Sundays, he eats whatever he wants to eat like pizza, pasta, burgers, etc.
He likes to take Fiji water, almonds, spinach salads, tilapia, and a fruit on movie shoots.
Ludacris Favorite Things
- Food – Pasta
- Dish at Straits Atlanta – Kung Pao Lollipops (The restaurant is permanently closed now)
- Drink – Aged Cognac
- Comedy Film – Coming to America (1988)
- Soul Food Restaurant – The Beautiful Restaurant in Atlanta
- French Dish – Duck Confit
- Gadget – iPad
- App – Words with Friends
Source – Details, Food and Wine, US Magazine, Bon Appetit, CNN
- Luda lost his dad in February 2007 due to diabetes.
- Comedians Richard Pryor and Micah Sierra “Katt” Williams are his distant cousins.
- He started songwriting at 9.
- At 12, Ludacris joined a rap group.
- He has an autographed size 24 shoe of retired professional basketball player, Shaquille O’Neal.
- In 2015, he voiced the Tej Parker character in the Forza Horizon 2 racing video game.
- He founded the record label Disturbing tha Peace in 2000, which later became the subsidiary of Universal Music Group.
- He has worked with Indian film actor Akshay Kumar on a movie entitled “Breakaway” released in 2011.
- His first car was 1993 Acura, which he drove for more than 20 years.
- He raps in sleep when he’s exhausted.
- He also owns a Recreational Vehicle, which he drives himself. Further, he owns a personal jet called Hawker 700 jet.
- He is very punctual.
- If he is allowed to have a superpower, it would be X-ray vision.
- Ludacris says that he has purchased every Jordan shoe, which has been ever made.
- He once ate Anchovy (a fish) and then made a firm rule to never eat it again.
- He likes cleanliness a lot. He called himself a germaphobe.
- He likes to drink Syrah (red wine).
- Visit his official website @ www.ludaversal.com.
- Connect with Luda on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube VEVO, MySpace, and Instagram.