Kings Mountain, North Carolina, United States
Information about her formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Jen Shipman
- Mother – Tracey Shipman (Nurse)
- Siblings – Sawyer Shipman (Younger Brother), Caden Shipman (Younger Brother), Jesse Shipman (Younger Brother)
4 ft 4 in or 132 cm
36 kg or 79 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madisyn Shipman has dated –
- Logan Patrick (2016-Present) – Madisyn Shipman started going out with actor Logan Patrick in February 2016. Madisyn announced her new relationship on social media with a couple of pictures of them hanging out together. As Logan is a student from her hometown and she is busy in the shooting, they often have to spend a lot of time away from each other.
Race / Ethnicity
- Often wears square frame spectacles in public appearances
- Broad smile
Madisyn has starred along with her Game Shakers co-star Cree Cicchino in a TV commercial for Dave and Buster robots.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the lead role of Kenzie Bell in the Nickelodeon gaming show, Game Shakers.
- Making a guest appearance in the children TV series, Sesame Street.
Madisyn was first seen in the romantic comedy film Arthur in an uncredited role little girl.
First TV Show
In 2009, Madisyn made her first TV show appearance in the late night sketch comedy series, Saturday Night Live.
Madisyn Shipman likes to workout regularly. She cycles around 15 miles every day and also does kickboxing at the local martial arts studio.
Madisyn Shipman Favorite Things
- Actress – Sandra Bullock
- TV Show – Grey’s Anatomy
- Sushi Restaurant – Kabuki
- Sushi Meals – Spicy tuna on crispy rice, sun-kissed roll, lotus on fire roll
- Southern Food Restaurant – Bridges Barbecue Lodge
- Southern Food – Barbecue and fried chicken
Source – New Central Jersey, Just Jared Jr., Charlotte Observer
Madisyn Shipman Facts
- Madisyn Shipman is involved with No Kid Hungry campaign, which aims to eliminate childhood hunger from the US by providing nutritious meals to underprivileged kids.
- Madisyn is a keen supporter of The National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation, which aims to raise awareness and funds for the treatment of this rare disease. She lost her two-year-old cousin to this disease.
- She started going for guitar classes at the age of 8. Apart from guitar, she is adept in playing the ukulele, bass, and keyboard.
- In her free time, she likes to go to the skate park with her younger brothers. She also likes to write songs in her free time.
- She has visited several different schools to spread awareness about bullying and being respectful to everyone.
- Shipman first got signed up with a talent agency at a very young age of 5. Shortly after, her family moved to New York to support her.
- She is obsessed with the medical field and wants to become a neurosurgeon when she grows up.
- Another hobby, she loves is to cook and create her own dishes.
- She got her breakthrough by playing various sketch roles in the TV show, Saturday Night Live at the age of 6.
- When she was 7 years old, she sang and played her guitar at the Times Square in New York City on several occasions.
- Follow Madisyn on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.