Magdalena was born on 6 October, 1985
Gdansk, Pomeranian, Poland
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / runway model
She is signed to several modeling agencies –
- Unique Models – Denmark
- Models 1
- Munich Models
- Option Model Agency – Zurich
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Next Company
- View Management – Spain
- Chic Management
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- Kee MOD
- Modelwerk (2006 – 2013)
- Wilhelmina Nova Models – Munich (2006 – 2013)
- Next Model Management – Paris (2006 – 2010)
- Fashion Model Management – Milan (2006 – 2010)
- Next Model Management – New York (2006 – 2010)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Magdalena Frackowiak dated –
- Carlito Dalceggio (2009 – 2010) – From 2009 to 2010, Polish model Magdalena dated photographer Carlito Dalceggio.
- Wojciech Pastora (2011 – Present) – The model started dating Wojciech in 2011. In May 2013, the duo got engaged.
33-24-35 in or 84-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 6 (UK)
7 (US) or 39 (EU) or 4 (UK)
Magdalena has appeared in various advertorial campaigns such as Alberta Ferretti, Alessandro dell’Acqua, Anna Rita N, Blumarine, Christian Dior, Christian Lacroix, FCUK, Gianfranco Ferré ‘In the Mood for Love’ fragrance, Gap, Givenchy ‘Eau Demoiselle’ fragrance, Hogan by Karl Lagerfeld, Iro, Ralph Lauren, Jimmy Choo, Kenzo, Lane Crawford, Lanvin, Lee, Le Silla, Mango, Max Mara Weekend, Max&Co., Neiman Marcus, Nine West, Oscar de la Renta.
Best Known For
Modeling and walking the ramp for famous brands including Victoria’s Secret in 2010, 2012 and 2013.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2006 fashion show where she modeled for A La Disposition, Joanna Mastroianni, Anait Bian, Diesel StyleLab, Betsey Johnson, Douglas Hannant, Palmer Jones, Milly by Michelle Smith, and Tory Burch.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
She works out and takes care of her diet. Her workout schedule and diet plan is not known, though.
Magdalena Frackowiak Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – L’Oréal Conditioner (for hair), Chanel Rouge lipstick
She does not wear lots of makeup.
Magdalena Frackowiak Facts
- She was featured in 2011 Pirelli Calendar photographed by Karl Lagerfeld.
- She has walked the ramp for lingerie giant Victoria’s Secret in 2010, 2012 and 2013.
- As per Magdalena, the favorite part about fashion week is that she is able to make new friends, wear new clothes, different experiences, etc., but on the other hand, she least favorite part about them is that she does not get time to rest and relax.
- She came into modeling when her mother sent the pictures into Warsaw’s modeling agency and they were selected. She won the contest.
- She was scouted by Darek Kumosa of Model Plus Agency.
- In 1999, she won Waterproof model search.
- In 2006, she was featured as the top model of spring 2007 by style.com.
- Magdalena first got paid when she worked for Machina magazine.
- She is friends with several models like Anja Rubik, Behati Prinsloo, Catherine McNeil, Elisa Sednaoui, Flavia de Oliveira, Heidi Mount, Jessica Miller, Kim Noorda, Maryna Linchuk, Karmen Pedaru, Marcel Castenmiller, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Mirte Maas, Julia Saner, Olga Sherer.
- She is one of the top 30 models of 2000s as per Vogue Paris.
- Hear more from Magdalena on Twitter and Instagram.