Zrenjanin, Vojvodina, Serbia
She attended both elementary and high school in her hometown Zrenjanin, Serbia.
Professional Volleyball Player
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Maja has two sisters
Maja is signed with Olimpic Sports Management.
290 cm or 110 in
270 cm or 110 in
6 ft 0 in or 183 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maja Ognjenovic dated –
- Milos Teodosic (2008-2012) – Serbian professional basketball player Milos began dating Maja in 2008 and spent two years in a relationship before they got engaged in 2010. Two years after that in 2012, the couple broke off their engagement and parted ways.
- Danilo Ikodinovic (2014-Present) – In 2014, Maja began dating former water polo player Danilo Ikodinovic. Danilo and Maja are still together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tattoo on her left hand
38-27-38 in or 96.5-68.5-96.5 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
Her shoe size is unknown.
Ognjenovic has not signed any sponsorship contracts yet.
Best Known For
Winning three gold medals at the 2009, 2010 and 2011 European League with the national team of Serbia and for achieving the award for Best Setter in 2011 and 2012.
First Volleyball Match
In 2002, Ognjenovic played her first match for OK Postar.
Maja has not appeared in any feature film yet.
First TV Show
Other than volleyball matches itself, Ognjenovic has not been seen in any other TV shows.
Maja’s personal trainer is not known.
Maja Ognjenovic Favorite Things
- Food – Beef, vegetables, sushi
- Sports – Water polo, Basketball
- Music – All types of music
Source – FIVB
Maja Ognjenovic Facts
- She began her volleyball career at the age of 8.
- Maja’s biggest influence came from her older sister who also trained herself in volleyball in a local club in Zrenjanin.
- She won a Bronze medal at the 2012 European League with Serbia.
- Maja played for VC Crvena Zvezda in the period from 2002 to 2006. She captained the team during the 2005-2006 season.
- She won the Polish Cup with Chemik Police in 2014.
- She knows Serbian and English languages.
- Follow Maja on Instagram.