Germany, Mario Götze, Super Mario
Mario’s educational background is not known.
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – Jürgen Götze (Professor at the Dortmund University of Technology)
- Mother – Astrid Götze
- Siblings – Fabian Götze (Older Brother) (Soccer Player), Felix Götze (Younger Brother) (Soccer Player)
Götze is signed with one of his relatives.
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
70 kg or 154 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mario Götze dated –
- Ann-Kathrin Brömmel (2011-Present) – In 2011, Mario began dating German model Ann Brommel. The couple is still together.
Race / Ethnicity
Mario Götze’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Mario has been endorsed by Nike, Beats, and Konami.
He has appeared in TV adverts for Nike Green Speed II together with other soccer players and in a TV commercial for Samsung Galaxy XI.
Götze is a Christian.
Best Known For
Being one of the most talented German footballers of all time.
He is best known for his playmaking skills, speed, football technique and the sense for the game.
First Football Match
On November 21, 2009, Götze debuted for Borussia Dortmund in a 1-1 match against Mainz 05. He came in as a substitute for Jakub Blaszczykowski in the 88th minute of the game.
Götze had his debut for Bayern Munich on August 11, 2013 in a friendly 1-4 win over Gyori ETO. However, he played his first official league match for Bayern on August 24, 2013 against FC Nurnberg.
On November 17, 2010, Mario first played for Germany against Sweden.
- Holding on to the ball
- Playmaking skills
- Aerial duels
Mario was first seen in a sports documentary called The Team in 2014.
Other than that, Götze has not appeared in a feature film yet.
First TV Show
Other than soccer matches itself, Mario has appeared in the TV series documentary Das aktuelle Sportstudio (2013) as himself in just one episode.
Mario’s personal workout and diet programs are not known.
Mario Götze Favorite Things
Mario’s favorite things are not known.
Mario Götze Facts
- Götze won the 2010-2011 Bundesliga trophy as a member of Borussia Dortmund.
- Mario began his career in the youth categories of SC Ronsberg, FC Eintracht Hombruch and Borussia Dortmund from where he was later added to the senior teams.
- On March 27, 2012, Götze extended his contract with Borussia which kept him in the club until 2016. The deal included a release clause if a club covers the transfer fee of at least €37 million.
- Götze won the 2012 DFB-Pokal with Borussia Dortmund after in the finals, they managed to beat Bayern Munich.
- On July 1, 2013, Mario moved to Bayern Munich after the German team had covered Götze’s buyout clause of €37 million. At that time, Mario became the most expensive German player of all time.
- Götze was a member of the German national team which won the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- On July 21, 2016, Götze returned to Borussia Dortmund and penned a new four-year deal. He had his comeback debut on September 11, 2016 in a 1-0 loss to RB Leipzig.
- He was present on the cover of Konami’s Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 video game.
- Visit Mario’s official website @ mario-goetze.com.
- Follow Götze on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and FanMiles.