Matthew David Morris
MattyB, MattyBRaps, Matty, Matt
Duluth, Georgia, USA
- Father – Blake Sr. Morris (Investor, producer, songwriter)
- Mother – Tawny Morris
- Siblings – Sarah Grace Morris (Younger Sister), John Michael Morris (Older Brother), Blake Morris Jr. (Older Brother), Joshua Morris (Older Brother)
MattyB’s manager is his father Blake Sr. Morris.
Teen pop, pop rap
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Matt’s dating history is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
However, he sometimes dyes his hair ‘Blonde’.
- Little Justin Bieber
- Blue eyes
- Saying the word “Chyeah” in some of his songs
Matt’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 29.5 in or 75 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 11 in or 28 cm
- Waist – 27 in or 68.5 cm
MattyB has appeared in TV commercials for WEEEE (2010), Zui.com (December 2011), Fun Juntion (2011) and others.
Best Known For
His numerous remixes and covers of songs that Matt posts on his official YouTube channel.
Matthew’s first song was the remix of Kylie Minogue’s song “I Believe in You”. The song was published on June 22, 2010.
Matt has not appeared in a feature film yet.
First TV Show
He first showed up in The Wendy Williams Show in 2010. Matty was seen in the episode that aired on November 12, 2010 as himself.
Matt’s workout and diet regimes are not known.
MattyB Favorite Things
Matthew’s favorite things are not known.
- He started his music career in 2010.
- Matthew plays basketball on a regular basis.
- On August 1, 2014, Matt’s YouTube channel went over one billion views.
- He is the cousin of the rapper MarsRaps.
- In his free time, MattyB loves to play lacrosse, baseball, video games and spend some time with his close friends and family.
- Matty is a close friend with the American actor Christian Beadles.
- He would love to make a song with Bruno Mars or Justin Bieber.
- Matt wore braces for some period in 2011.
- Matthew is a big fan of the legendary American singer Michael Jackson.
- His family owns a recording label which is part of their house.
- He has worked with artists such as Vanilla Ice and James Maslow.
- Matt has appeared in numerous TV shows such as Today, Dr. Phil, The Queen Latifah Show and many others.
- Visit his official website @ mattybraps.com.
- Check out his Soundcloud, YouTube, and YouTube vlog channels to hear his tracks.
- Follow Matthew on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, MySpace, and iTunes.