Melissa Marie Benoist
Littleton, Colorado, USA
Melissa completed her schooling from Arapahoe High School in Centennial, Colorado in 2007. There, she used to remain alone mostly as she was made fun of. Though, she used to spend her time by participating in various extra curricular activities and theaters.
Melissa graduated from Marymount Manhattan College in 2011.
- Father – Tag Worley
- Mother – Julie Benoist
- Siblings – Jessica Benoist (Sister), Kristina Benoist (Sister)
She has contributed in Glee and its albums have been released via Columbia Records.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Melissa Benoist dated –
- Nick Vorderman (2008-2012) – An American photographer, Nick Vorderman and Melissa were an item from 2008 to 2012.
- Blake Jenner (2012-Present) – Melissa Benoist started dating her Glee co-star Blake Jenner in February 2012. The two of these, who met on the set of Glee for the first time engaged on July 12, 2013 and got married in April 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Several tattoos (three) on her body.
The three tattoos are –
- Wolf on left wrist
- Feather and the word “Free” on her neck’s back
- Bicycle on left foot
32-23-34 in or 81-58.5-87 cm
Melissa has appeared in various commercials of Apple Facetime, Clean and Clear, and Tampax Radiant.
She had been the Coca Cola’s P10 300 ml Coke Mismo brand ambassador along with Glee co-stars Becca Tobin, Dean Geyer, and Jacob Artist.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Marley Rose in the musical comedy drama television series Glee since 2012.
Benoist has contributed in Glee’s discography since 2012 in the albums like The Music, The Christmas Album Volume 3, The Music, Season 4, Volume 1, and Glee Sings the Beatles.
Benoist debuted with 2008 American drama film Tennessee for her role as 18 aged Laurel Michaels. She was 10 years old at that time.
First TV Show
In 2010, she guest appeared in American police procedural television drama series Law & Order: Criminal Intent for her role as Jessalyn Kerr in an episode titled “Delicate.”
Melissa’s workout routine and diet plan is not known.
Melissa Benoist Favorite Things
- Song – Blow Me One Last Kiss (By Pink)
Source – Teen Vogue
Melissa Benoist Facts
- She never attended any graduation parties during school time as she was made fun of.
- Her first theatre role was in 2000 in Town Hall Arts Center production’s The Sound of Music for his role as Little Brigitta.
- She was already a fan of Glee, before she joined the star cast.
- Melissa appeared in the 2013 Kids’ Choice Awards opening with Darren Criss and Josh Duhamel.
- For Coca Cola’s brand endorsement deal, she flew to Philippines and met her fans there personally.
- She was a wallflower (a type of loner) in her high school.
- She auditioned 5 times by performing 5 different songs to get her character in Glee.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.