Melissa Margaret Peterman
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Melissa received a graduation degree with theater as major from Minnesota State University, Mankato.
Actress, television host
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Melissa is represented by Agency for the Performing Arts L.A.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Melissa Peterman has dated –
- John Brady (1997-Present) – Melissa started dating actor John Brady in 1997. After dating for about two years, they got married in June 1999 in an intimate wedding ceremony. She gave birth to a baby boy Riley David in 2005.
Race / Ethnicity
36-30-37 in or 91.5-76-94 cm
12 (US) or 42 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Melissa has starred in commercials for
- Kia Automobiles (2002)
- Tyson Any’tizers
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
Playing Barbara Jean in The WB sitcom Reba and as Bonnie Wheeler in the Freeform sitcom Baby Daddy.
Melissa first appeared in 1996 dark comedy thriller film Fargo as Hooker #2.
First TV Show
In 2000, Melissa guest appeared as Claire in an episode of NBC sitcom Just Shoot Me.
Melissa Peterman relies on a well-tuned morning routine to remain healthy. She starts her day with an organic egg omelet with fresh spinach accompanied with a fruit smoothie and a side of turkey bacon.
In case, she is too busy, she is reduced to eating cottage cheese from a container while getting her son ready for the school. While on the way to drop her son to school, she munches on an apple. On some occasions, she adds cinnamon to the cottage cheese and dips an apple in it.
Melissa Peterman Favorite Things
- Song – Edelweiss
Source – Fox Los Angeles
Melissa Peterman Facts
- Before establishing herself in the show business, she worked as a writer and actor at the Minneapolis improvisational comedy theater named, Brave New Workshop.
- In February 2010, it was announced that she had inked a contract with Big Machine Records to release her comedy album. However, the project was scrapped later on.
- At the wedding of her Reba co-star JoAnna Garcia Swisher, she served as one of the bridesmaids along with Reba McEntire.
- Melissa is an active supporter of David Foster Foundation, which extends financial support to the families that have children in need of an organ transplant.
- She has associated herself with social cause foundations like Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center and the City of Hope.
- Visit her official website @ askmelissapeterman.com.
- Connect with Melissa on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.