Michelle Christine Trachtenberg
New York City, New York, U.S.
Michelle attended P.S. 99 Elementary School and The Bay Academy for the Arts and Sciences in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, New York. Michelle graduated from Notre Dame High School in Los Angeles.
- Father – Michael Trachtenberg (Fiber-optics engineer)
- Mother – Lana (Bank Manager)
- Siblings – Irene Trachtenberg (Older Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle dated –
- Joshua Radin (2001-2003) – Michelle dated singer Joshua Radin from November 2001 to December 2003.
- Shawn Ashmore (2004-2006) – Trachtenberg started dating Canadian actor Shawn Ashmore in 2004. They met for the first time during an InStyle Oscar Party in early 2004 after being introduced by a mutual friend. The actors split in August 2006.
- Peter Wentz (2006) – Musician Peter Wentz and Michelle were an item in 2006. She dumped him after dating for a short time in that year as he was reportedly living like a “frat boy” in LA.
- Jason Lewis (2007) – American model, Jason Lewis and Michelle had a fling in March 2007 after being spotted on a date at Chateau Marmont hotel in Los Angeles.
- Scott Sanford (2008) – She was romantically linked to Scott Sanford in 2008.
- Jason Segel (2009) – She had an encounter with actor Jason Segel in August 2009.
- Brandon Prust (2011) – Trachtenberg was RUMORed to have had a fling with Canadian ice-hockey player, Brandon Prust in 2011.
- Josh Groban (2012) – Musician Josh and Michelle dated for a couple of months in 2012.
- Scott Mescudi (2014-Present) – Since April 2014, Michelle is dating rapper Scott Mescudi.
- Matt McGorry (2015) – Starting from 2015 Coachella Music Festival, she has been RUMORed to be linked with actor Matt McGorry many times.
Race / Ethnicity
Michelle has German ancestry on her father’s side and Russian on her mother’s side.
She has naturally dark blonde hair.
34-26-35 in or 86-66-89 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She appeared in a Wisk detergent commercial at the age of three.
She has also appeared in Kohl’s commercial alongside Hilary Duff.
Best Known For
Playing Dawn Summers in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2000-2003), as Georgina Sparks in the Gossip Girl (2008-2012), and as Nona F. Mecklenberg in The Adventures of Pete & Pete (1994-1996).
In 1995, she appeared in the film Melissa for her role as Lena. Her role is uncredited.
First TV Show
In 1991, Michelle played the role as Dinah Driscoll in the police procedural and legal drama television series Law & Order in an episode titled “God Bless the Child”. Again, her role is uncredited.
As per Hollywood Gossip, Michelle does not diet and workout. But, if she wants to eat healthily, she would have sushi, salad and tries to consume multi-vitamin foods.
Michelle Trachtenberg Favorite Things
- Food – Club sandwiches
- TV Show – House (2004-2012)
- Designers – Rag & Bone, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Rebecca Taylor
- Accessory – Rebecca Minkoff bag
- Mood Lighting – D.L. & Co candles
- Beauty Products – Stila eyeshadows, Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer
- Jeans – J Brand
- Shoe – Monica Botkier
Source – IMDb, TheHollywoodGossip, MSN, Wikipedia
Michelle Trachtenberg Facts
- Michelle’s grandparents resides in Israel.
- She was born in New York City, but grew up in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn.
- Trachtenberg had been featured in several music videos such as “Tired of Being Sorry” by Ringside in 2005, “Echo” by Trapt in 2003, and others.
- She speaks English and Russian fluently.
- Trachtenberg celebrates Christmas and Hanukkah.
- She enjoys playing tennis.
- Michelle is good friends with actor Seth Green.
- In March 2011, Michelle was featured on the cover page of Maxim.
- Follow Michelle on Twitter, Instagram, and MySpace.