Michael Philip Jagger
Sir Michael Philip Jagger, Mick Jagger, Mick, Mickey
Dartford, Kent, England
Mick Jagger went to Wentworth Primary School in Dartford, Kent and passed in 1954.
He went to Dartford Grammar school from 1954-1961 and obtained 7 O-Levels and 3 A-levels.
He continued studies at London School of Economics for his business courses.
Singer, Songwriter, Music and Film Producer, Actor
- Father – Basil Fanshawe “Joe” Jagger (1913 – 2006; Teacher)
- Mother – Eva Ensley Mary (1913 – 2000; Hairdresser & Member of Conservative Party in Dartford, Kent)
- Siblings – Chris Jagger (Younger Brother; Musician)
Both Mick and Chris have performed together.
Mick Jagger is attached to Rogers & Cowan, Public Relations Firm.
Rock, Blues, Rock And Roll, Blues-Rock, Hard Rock, Rhythm And Blues, Psychedelic Rock
Vocals, Harmonica, Guitar, Keyboards, Bass Guitar, Drums
Virgin, Rolling Stones, Abkco, Universal
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
161 lbs or 73 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Edie Sedgwick – Sedgwick is an American heiress, model, actress and fashion model who dated Mick Jagger in the past.
- Maryam d’Abo – Mick Jagger is RUMORED to have dated English film and Tv actress Maryam d’Abo in the past.
- Devin DeVasquez – Mick Jagger dated American model and actress Devin DeVasquez in the past.
- Lori Maddox – He is RUMORED to have dated Hollywood teenage groupie model, Lori Maddox in the past.
- Mary Badham – Mick Jagger is RUMORED to have dated American actress Mary Badham.
- Jann Wenner – Co-founder and publisher of Rolling Stones Jann Simon Wenner, is RUMORED to be in a relationship with Mick Jagger.
- Estelle Bennett – A member of the girl group The Ronettes, Estelle has dated Mick Jagger in the past.
- Pat Cleveland – The American model has been dated by Mick Jagger in the past.
- Claudia Lennear – Mick Jagger dated the backing vocalist in the past and it is reported that she inspired one of the Rolling Stones greatest rock anthems.
- Apollonia Van Ravenstein – The Dutch actress and model had dated Mick Jagger in the past.
- Peggy Trentini – Author of Once Upon a Star had mentioned in her autobiography that she dated some A-listers like Mick Jagger.
- Chris O’Dell – Author and former secretary of Apple Record was dated by Mick Jagger in the past.
- Alycen Rowse – It is a RUMOR that the American author dated Mick Jagger in the past.
- Grace Coddington – The American model and creative director of Vogue had admitted in her memoirs that she had a brief sexual encounter with Mick Jagger.
- Vanessa Carbone – The Argentine model is RUMORED to have seduced Mick Jagger during a Rolling Stones tour to Buenos Aires.
- Farrah Fawcett – The American actress and artist has dated Mick Jagger in the past.
- Jane Seymour – The English actress, best known for her role in James Bond movie Live and Let Die (1973), is RUMORED to have dated Mick Jagger in the past.
- Michelle Phillips – The singer, songwriter and member of the 1960 vocal group The Mamas & Papas is RUMORED to have dated Mick Jagger in the past.
- Minnie Driver – The English actress, singer and songwriter is RUMORED to have dated Mick Jagger.
- David Bowie – David Robert Jones, more famously known as David Bowie, is an English singer, songwriter and actor. He is RUMORED to have dated and been in a physical relationship with Mick Jagger in the past.
- Helmut Berger – The Austrian film and television actor is RUMORED to have been in a physical relationship with Mick Jagger.
- Cleo Sylvestre (1961 – 1962) – The American actress was only 16 when she started dating Mick Jagger. It is speculated that she never had a physical relationship with the singer, which was the main reason for the couple’s separation.
- Chrissie Shrimpton (1963 – 1966) – The English model and actress has been a girlfriend to Mick Jagger for three years.
- Jane Holzer (1964) – The American art collector and producer dated Mick Jagger.
- Linda McCartney (1966 – 1968) – The American musician, photographer and animal rights activist had been linked with Mick Jagger for two years.
- Marianne Faithfull (1966 – 1970) – She is an English singer, songwriter and actress who has inspired many creations of Rolling Stones. She had a brief relationship with Mick Jagger.
- Catherine James (1967) – The famous ‘It Girl’ who had dated many a rock stars, had a whirlwind romance with Mick Jagger.
- Pamela Des Barres (1967) – The former rock and roll groupie, author and magazine writer had a brief encounter with Mick Jagger.
- Anita Pallenberg (1968) – The Italian-born actress, model and fashion designer, who was also linked with Rolling Stones Brian Jones and Keith Richards, also had an encounter with Mick Jagger.
- Uschi Obermaier (1969 – 1970) – The former fashion model, actress and active member of the 1968 left-wing movement in Germany, had a relationship with Mick Jagger.
- Devon Wilson (1969) – The American personality dated Mick Jagger.
- Marsha A. Hunt (1969 – 1970) – The English personality had a brief relationship with Mick Jagger and has been an inspiration for the Rolling Stones hit Brown Sugar. The couple has a daughter, who is also Mick Jagger’s first child. Karis Hunt Jagger was born on November 4, 1970.
- Princess Margaret (1970) – The Countess of Snowdon and the younger daughter of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth had been in a brief encounter with Mick Jagger.
- Patti D’Arbanville (1970) – The American actress and former model had a brief encounter with Mick Jagger.
- Nathalie Delon (1971) – The French model and actress is RUMORED to be in a relationship with Mick Jagger in 1971.
- Cyrinda Foxe (1971) – The American actress, model and publicist had a brief encounter with Mick Jagger.
- Janice Kenner (1972) – The personality has dated Mick Jagger.
- Carly Simon (1972) – The American singer, songwriter, musician and children’s author had a relationship with Mick Jagger in 1972.
- Bebe Buell (1974 – 1976) – The American fashion model and singer had dated many rock musicians across four decades, among which Mick Jagger was one.
- Bianca Jagger (1970 – 1979) – Bianca is Mick Jagger’s first wife and they have a daughter named Jade Sheena Jezebel Jagger, who was born on October 21, 1971.
- Dana Gillespie (1976) – The English actress, singer and songwriter had a relationship with Mick Jagger in 1976.
- Mackenzie Phillips (1977) – The American actress and singer had a brief encounter with Mick Jagger.
- Linda Ronstadt (1977 – 1978) – The popular American singer was in a relationship with Mick Jagger.
- Jerry Hall (1977 – 1999) – Mick Jagger married the American model Jerry Hall in 1977. He has four children with his second wife. Their first daughter Elizabeth ‘Lizzie’ Scarlett Jagger was born on March 2, 1984 and first son James Leroy Augustin Jagger was born on August 28, 1985. Their second daughter Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger was born on January 12, 1992 and son Gabriel Luke Beauregard Jagger was born on December 9, 1997.
- Sabrina Guinness (1978) – The heiress of the Guinness family and owner of the charity Youth Cable Television in London was in a relationship with Mick Jagger for a brief time.
- Catherine Guinness (1979) – The personality has dated Mick Jagger in the year 1979.
- Natasha Fraser Cavassoni (1980) – She dated Mick Jagger in the year 1980.
- Monique Pardo (1981) – The Peruvian actress is RUMORED to have dated Mick Jagger in the past.
- Janice Dickinson (1981 – 1982) – The American model, photographer, author and talent agent was in a relationship with Mick Jagger for two years.
- Valerie Ritchie Perrine (1982) – The American actress and model had a relationship with Mick Jagger in the year 1982.
- Cornelia Guest (1982) – The New York socialite had a brief encounter with Mick Jagger.
- Tina Turner (1985) – The American singer, dancer, actress and choreographer was in a brief relationship with Mick Jagger after the Live Aid show in 1985.
- Daryl Hannah (1987) – The American film actress had a brief encounter with Mick Jagger.
- Miranda Guinness (1988) – The Countess of Iveagh had a brief relation with Mick Jagger in the year 1988.
- Savannah (1989) – The American p**nographic film actress had a brief encounter with Mick Jagger in 1989.
- Peta Wilson (1990) – The Australian model and actress had a short-time encounter with Mick Jagger.
- Christina Haack (1990) – The German model was in a brief encounter with the singer Mick Jagger.
- Lisa Barbuscia (1991) – The American model, singer and actress has been in a relationship with Mick Jagger.
- Carla Bruni (1991-1994) – The Italian-French singer, songwriter and former model has been in a relationship with Mick Jagger for about three years.
- Melissa Behr (1992) – The American actress, model, media artist, film producer and director has dated Mick Jagger for a short period.
- Kathy Latham (1992) – The American model has dated Mick Jagger in 1992.
- Nicole Kruk (1995) – The personality has been dated by Mick Jagger in the past.
- Jana Rajlich (1996) – The Czech model has dated Mick Jagger in the year 1996.
- Orsolya Dessy (1996) – The Hungarian p**n star has been dated by Mick Jagger.
- Uma Thurman (1996) – The American model and actress has dated Mick Jagger in 1996.
- Angelina Jolie (1997 – 1999) – The American actress, filmmaker and humanitarian is RUMORED to have dated Mick Jagger for two years.
- Claire Verity (1998) – The British baby care professional is RUMORED to have dated Mick Jagger in 1998.
- Luciana Gimenez (1998) – The Brazilian fashion model and TV show hostess, Gimenez, had an affair with Mick Jagger when he was still married to Jerry Hall. They have a son named Lucas Maurice Morad Jagger, who was born on May 18, 1999.
- Vanessa Neumann (1998 – 2002) – The Venezuelan heiress who stayed next door to Jagger on the Caribbean island of Mustique, has dated Mick Jagger for four years.
- Natasha Terry (1999) – The American actress has been dated by Mick Jagger.
- Sophie Dahl (200 0- 2001) – The English actress and writer has dated Mick Jagger in the past.
- L’Wren Scott – The American stylist, fashion designer, costume designer and model has dated Mick Jagger for the longest time which being 2001-2014.
- Caroline Maria Winberg – Swedish actress, famous for Victoria Secret fashion show 2010-2011, has accused Mick Jagger of pestering her over the phone.
- Nia Long (2004) – The American actress had dated Mick Jagger in the year 2004.
- Luli Fernandez (2006) – Former Argentine model is RUMORED to have dated Mick Jagger in the year 2006.
- Melanie Hamrick (2014) – Mick Jagger had a brief relationship with ballet dancer Melanie, who he first met in Tokyo, Japan during a performance in 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Mick Jagger has been linked with both male and female partners.
- Liver Lips
- Stage Dance
- Trademark Voice
- Distinguished Eyes
Mick Jagger’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
12 (US) or 11.5 (UK)
Mick Jagger did not appear in any commercial or brand endorsement.
Mick Jagger was born a Protestant with faith in the Church of England.
He converted to Catholicism for his first marriage to Bianca De Macias (for her sake).
He has expressed interest in Buddhism during his visits to Southeast Asia. He practiced meditation and chanting with Buddhist monks in Laos.
Mick Jagger has also commented upon and supported Atheism.
In spite of being knighted and befriended by British politicians, Mick Jagger advocates Anarchism.
Best Known for
Singer and founder member of the famous The Rolling Stones band.
Mick Jagger’s first solo album She’s the Boss was released on February 21, 1985 and received the Platinum certification in the US.
Mick Jagger first appeared in the film Charlie is My Darling in 1966. His first noted appearance was in 1968 release Performance.
First TV Show
Mick Jagger has not appeared in any TV show.
Mick Jagger has been trained by Norwegian personal trainer Torje Eike, who had earlier trained Olympic Athletes and former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell.
He also advocates consuming food that high-performance athletes include in their diet. His diet includes rice and wholegrain breads with potatoes, beans, chicken and fish. When on tour, he prefers to have one pasta meal a day.
It is estimated that a typical stage performance of Mick Jagger lets him cover 12 miles. This has been his sole fitness secret in the initial years, but it is also reported that Mick’s father had insisted him to undergo exercises and running from a tender age.
Mick Jagger tones his body by taking eight-miles run, swimming, kickboxing and cycling every day, especially before a tour. He does strength and conditioning program in the gym. For further balance, he also takes yoga and ballet lessons during breaks from tours and concerts.
Mick Jagger Favorite Things
- Band – The Beach Boys
- Color – Green
- Sport – Cricket
- Pets – Labradors (Bonnie and Clyde), Blue Bird (Squawk), Cat (Fluffy), Black Rabbit (Thumper)
- Instruments – Harmonica and Guitar
- Place – London, New York
Mick Jagger Facts
- He is one of the most popular and influential musicians in the history of Rock n Roll.
- He is referred to as a counterculture figure because of his anti-establishment image, admittance to press about excessive drug abuse & romantic link-ups in the past and the provocative song lyrics.
- He was knighted in Queen’s Birthday Honours 2002 for his contribution to the field of music. His acceptance of the knighthood also brought a lot of criticism since he advocated anarchism. He was knighted by Prince Charles.
- Mick Jagger has been inducted into Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and UK Music Hall of Fame.
- Keith Richards and Mick Jagger were classmates at Wentworth Primary School at Dartford, Kent from September 1950-1954.
- Dartford Grammar School has a Mick Jagger Centre inside its premises.
- Mick Jagger wanted to be a journalist or politician during the years when he went to London School of Economics.
- On July 12, 1962, Mick Jagger and his companions appeared as the Rolling Stones for the first time at the Marquee Club in London.
- Mick Jagger is grandfather to five children and a great-grandfather of a girl child who was born on May 19, 2014.
- Apart from music, Mick Jagger has a fascination for football and attends FIFA World Cup games to support the English National Football team.
- Many British novelists, academics, authors, doctors and psychologists agree that Mick Jagger’s performance style and lyrics have been the foundation for the contemporary youth culture.
- The Voodoo Lounge Tour taken by the Rolling Stones in 1994 in North American leg has been one of the most financially successful tours in history.
- In the 2007 release Eight Miles High, Mick Jagger was portrayed by Victor Noren.
- The younger generation has paid tribute to Mick Jagger by featuring him in their latest songs which include Kesha’s Tik-Tok and Jay-Z’s Swagga Like Us. The most recent hit has been Maroon 5’s Moves Like Jagger, which is about Jagger.
- You can check him on Twitter.