Millie Bobby Brown
Marbella, Málaga, Spain
Millie Bobby Brown went to Pokesdown Community Primary School in Bournemouth, Dorset County, England. She studied at this particular school for 4 years before her family decided to move to Orlando, Florida.
In Orlando, she attended weekend stage school. The school had 4-hour classes on Saturdays and taught acting, singing and dancing.
As per an interview with British Vogue in 2016, she was using an online tutor for her studies, which helped her fit education in her cramped work schedule.
- Father – Robert Brown (Former Real Estate Agent and Teeth Whitening Business Owner)
- Mother – Kelly Brown (Housewife)
- Siblings – Paige Brown (Older Sister) (Building Society Employee), Charlie Brown (Older Brother), Ava Brown (Younger Sister)
Millie Bobby Brown is represented by these agencies –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- Affirmative Entertainment
4 ft 10 in or 147 cm
44 kg or 97 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Her dating history is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
Her body measurements are unknown.
She has done some promotional and campaign work for the Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
Her religious views are not known.
Best Known For
- Her popular role in the Netflix series, Stranger Things.
- Starring in the Sigma feat Birdy‘s music video for the song, Find Me in 2016.
She hasn’t appeared in any movie yet.
First TV Show
Millie’s first TV show appearance came in the role of young Alice in ABC fantasy-drama series Once Upon a Time in Wonderland in 2013 in 2 episodes.
Millie Brown is a big fan of martial arts and performs it almost every day to work her body. On Mondays, she has a Thai boxing session followed by jiu-jitsu on Tuesday, which she again repeats on Thursday. On Wednesdays, she has a regular boxing session at Phoenix MMA U.K. gym in London. She also has a boxing bag in her garden.
When she is not filming, Millie likes to throw in rock climbing in her routine to give herself a close to the nature workout.
Millie Bobby Brown Favorite Things
- Fashion Brand – Burberry, Stella McCartney, Coach
- Subjects – English Literature, Science
- Movies – The Twilight franchise, To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)
- Singer – Ed Sheeran
Millie Bobby Brown Facts
- Millie Bobby Brown was first discovered by an agent, while she was enrolled in the weekend stage school and had participated in a showcase.
- Just before giving successful audition for Stranger Things, she had a meeting with the casting agent, who said she was too mature to get work and that raw emotion helped her get audition spot on.
- She has a very close relationship with Stranger Things co-star Winona Ryder and even wears a ring on middle finger given by her friend and mentor.
- Millie Brown perfected her American accent for her acting by watching lot of Disney shows.
- Before getting her big break with Stranger Things, she had done couple of cameos in famous TV series such as Modern Family and Grey’s Anatomy in 2015.
- All her outfits are selected by her mother, who makes sure that she is dressed in clothes that are appropriate for her age.
- She is a passionate supporter of the famous English soccer club, Liverpool FC.
- Just before she bagged a role in Stranger Things, her family was facing major financial difficulties and were practically living with her aunt.
- Her Twitter page is managed by her older brother Charlie, whereas her sister Paige is responsible for her Instagram account.
- She auditioned for a role of young girl (older version player by Melissa McCarthy) in 2016 comedy film The Boss, but the role went to some other girl.
- On that note, you can follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.