Miranda May Kerr
Randa, Randamay, Skippy, Miranda May Kerr Bloom
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Miranda Kerr graduated from All Hallows’ School in 2000. Then, she studied nutrition and health psychology before pursuing modeling.
- Father – John Kerr
- Mother – Therese Kerr
- Siblings – Matthew Kerr (Younger Brother)
Miranda is signed with these agencies –
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – Sydney
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Miranda Kerr dated –
- Jay Lyon (2003-2007) – Miranda Kerr dated Jay Lyon, also known as, Brent Tuhtan (Lead singer of the band Tamarama) from 2003-2007.
- Orlando Bloom (2007-2013) – Miranda Kerr, then, started dating Orlando Bloom (English Actor) in 2007. She married Bloom on July 22, 2010. They have 1 child from this relationship. She gave birth to a son on January 6, 2011 in Los Angeles named Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom, weighing 9 lbs 12oz. The name Christopher comes from her ex-boyfriend’s name – Christopher Middlebrook. They separated in August 2013.
- James Packer (2013) – Australian businessman James Packer was RUMORed to had fling with this model.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2013) – RUMOR
- Evan Spiegel (2015-Present) – American Internet entrepreneur, Evan Spiegel, who is the co-founder and CEO of Snapchat is dating Miranda. They have been spotted multiple times together. One of the instances was on August 18, 2015 as confirmed by E Online. She announced her engagement to Evan on July 20, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry with small French and Scottish roots.
- Dimpled smile
- Long legs
- Beautiful eyes
34–24–34 in or 86–61–86 cm
2 (US) or 6 (UK) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Best Known For
Her dimpled face, association with the lingerie giant Victoria’s Secret since 2006, and her participation in numerous high profile magazines.
She has not acted in any of the films.
First TV Show
Miranda debuted with CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother as herself in 2007.
First Fashion Show
Miranda was first seen in Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2005 fashion show where she walked for Heatherette.
Justin Gelband Rolodex. See her Barre Ballet Workout.
L.A.M.B, Baby Phat, Lisa Ho, Jets, Voodoo Dolls, Bettina Liano, Heatherette, Nicola Finetti, Seafolly, Betsey Johnson, Trelise Cooper, John Richmond, Blumarine Swimwear, Anna Molinari, Roberto Cavalli, Levi’s, Arden B, Enrico Coveri, Cia Maritima and Amuleti J.
In December 2015, she was announced as the ambassador for The Royal Hospital for Women in Sydney.
Miranda Kerr Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Homemade Fried Chicken, Steak Pie
- Favorite TV Programs – Desperate Housewives, Modern Family
- Favorite Books – Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse, The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger, Perfume by Patrick Suskind
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Perfume – Kai (Oil-based perfume)
- Favorite Vintage Store – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly located in Broadway, Soho
Miranda Kerr Facts
- Miranda Kerr is the ex sister-in-law of Samantha Bloom.
- She started modeling at the age of 13.
- Miranda Kerr has a Yorkshire Terrier (small dog breed) named Frankie.
- Randa was voted no. 4 in Askmen’s Most Desirable Women in 2012.
- Miranda Kerr admires model and businesswoman Christy Turlington.
- If she was not a model, then she would have had pursued career in nutrition and health psychology as she likes to help people.
- Visit her official website @ www.mirandakerr.com.
- Connect with Miranda on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.