Miranda Leigh Lambert
Ran, Miranda Shelton
Lambert was born on 10 November, 1983
Longview, Texas, USA
When she was in high school, she made her performances through the band “The Texas Pride Band”.
- Father - Richard Lee “Rick” Lambert (Retired Police Officer, later became private investigator with Beverly Lambert)
- Mother - Beverly June Hughes Lambert (Private Investigator)
- Siblings - Luke Lambert (Brother)
Country, Country rock
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
She began dating Blake Shelton in July 2006. He is also a country music singer, whom she met during CMT’s 100 Greatest Duets Concert. He proposed her on 9 May, 2010 and they engaged. The duo married on 14 May, 2011 at the Don Strange Ranch in Boerne, Texas. The wedding was attended by 550 family members and friends.
She is the first female artist to have her 4 continuous albums to reach number 1 spot on American country chart.
36-27-35 in or 91.5-68.5-89 cm
It is not confirmed but she may be wearing a shoe of size 6.
There is no brand which has endorsed her yet.
Best Known For
Singing various singles. She is an American artist who won Grammy award for country music.
Her debut album was released under the title “Miranda Lambert” in September, 2001. It was not labeled under any record. It was a self release. The album also did not chart.
The next 4 albums “Kerosene”, “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend”, “Revolution”, “Four the Record” charted at number 1 position in USA.
She has not acted in any of the films.
First TV Show
There are various TV documentaries and music related TV shows in which she has appeared.
The first one of them is the reality music game show Nashville Star in which she appeared as a contestant in 2003.
Bill Crutchfield had been served as the personal trainer to many country music artist including Miranda Lambert. She said to SELF magazine on her workout -
“I absolutely hate exercise. I love it afterward, of course. But my trainer is so nice, I want to do push-ups to please him!”
When she is on a tour, she needs such an exercise which can be done without any gym. So, she likes to do a cardio workout like running upstairs and downstairs. This is even her favorite workout. Her squats are helping her to maintain her butt.
When on a tour, she is able to maintain her figure by eating right. Lambert never forgets to order and eat right food from the restaurant. She says that now-a-days, every restaurant has an option of eating healthy food, an alternative to that junk food like burgers, pizzas with extra cheese and others. She does not do dieting and tries to eats proper.
“Really skinny actresses make me hungry. I see them and think, ‘Honey, you need to eat!’”
Miranda Lambert Favorite Things
- TV Shows - Snapped on Oxygen Network
- Workout Song - Run the World (Girls) by Beyonce Knowles
- Books - Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (By Rebecca Wells), Gone With the Wind (By Margaret Mitchell)
Miranda Lambert Facts
- She was born in the city of Longview in Texas, but grew up in Lindale, Texas in USA.
- Miranda takes keen interest in deer hunting. She was taught about guns at an early stage.
- She had done cheerleading before.
- She was once taken to Garth Brooks; concert by her parents. This was the time when she started to grow her interest in country music.
- Miranda first learn singing under the guardianship of her father and soon started to play in nearby restaurants.
- She had learnt guitar from her dad after she got disappointed with the “pop” sound of music. Soon, she focused on song writing well.
- When she was 16, she started appearing in the Johnnie High Country Music Revue in Arlington, Texas.
- She had made the professional singing debut with the band “The Texas Pride Band.”
- Lambert on 21 February, 2013 appeared in the show Project Runway as a guest. The contestants over there were given the task of designing two different outfits for Miranda – one would serve as a Red Carpet look and other as performance look.
- She is little impatient and wants to change this quality.
- Jonathan Taylor Thomas is her celebrity crush.
- Visit her official website @ www.mirandalambert.com