Miranda Leigh Lambert
Ran, Miranda Shelton
Longview, Texas, USA
When she was in high school, she made her performances through the band “The Texas Pride Band”.
Lambert says she didn’t graduate from high school.
She is signed to William Morris Endeavor (WME).
- Father – Richard Lee “Rick” Lambert (Retired Police Officer, later became private investigator with Beverly Lambert)
- Mother – Beverly June Hughes Lambert (Private Investigator)
- Siblings – Luke Lambert (Brother)
Country, Country rock
Guitar, vocals, keyboard, piano
Epic, Columbia Records, RCA Records Nashville
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Miranda Lambert dated –
- Blake Shelton (2005-2015) – She began dating country singer Blake Shelton in July 2005. She met him during CMT’s 100 Greatest Duets Concert. He proposed her on 9 May, 2010 and they engaged. The duo married on 14 May, 2011 at the Don Strange Ranch in Boerne, Texas. The wedding was attended by 550 family members and friends. On July 20, 2015, it was announced that the couple is separating and their divorce was finalized the same day.
- Anderson East (2015-Present) – Miranda started dating R&B musician Michael Cameron Anderson (or Anderson East) in November 2015. They are still an item.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish and native American ancestry.
She is the first female artist to have 4 continuous albums to reach number 1 spot on American country chart.
37-27-35 in or 94-68.5-89 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
It is not confirmed but she may be wearing a shoe of size 6 (US).
She has appeared in RAM truck commercial.
Best Known For
Singing various singles.
She is an American artist who won Grammy award for country music.
Her debut album was released under the title “Miranda Lambert” in September, 2001. It was not labeled under any record. It was a self-release. The album also did not chart.
The next 4 albums “Kerosene”, “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend”, “Revolution”, “Four the Record” charted at number 1 position in the USA.
She has guest appeared in a 30-minute short film, No Rest for the Wicked as herself in 2015.
First TV Show
There are various TV documentaries and music related TV shows in which she has appeared.
The first one of them is the reality music game show Nashville Star in which she appeared as a contestant in 2003.
Bill Crutchfield has served as the personal trainer to many country music artists including Miranda Lambert. She said to SELF magazine on her workout –
“I absolutely hate exercise. I love it afterward, of course. But my trainer is so nice, I want to do push-ups to please him!”
When she is on a tour, she needs such an exercise which can be done without any gym. So, she likes to do cardio workout like running upstairs and downstairs. This is even her favorite workout. The squats are helping her to maintain her butt.
When on tour, she is able to maintain her figure by eating right. Lambert never forgets to order and eat right food from the restaurant. She says that nowadays, every restaurant has an option of eating healthy food, an alternative to that junk food like burgers, pizzas with extra cheese and others. She does not do dieting and tries to eat proper.
“Really skinny actresses make me hungry. I see them and think, ‘Honey, you need to eat!'”
Miranda Lambert Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Snapped on Oxygen Network
- Workout Song – Run the World (Girls) by Beyonce Knowles
- Books – Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (By Rebecca Wells), Gone With the Wind (By Margaret Mitchell)
- Snack – Cheetos
Miranda Lambert Facts
- She was born in the city of Longview in Texas but grew up in Lindale, Texas in USA.
- Miranda takes keen interest in deer hunting. She was taught about guns at an early stage.
- She had done cheerleading before.
- She was once taken to Garth Brooks’ concert by her parents. This was the time when she started to grow her interest in country music.
- Miranda first learned singing under the guardianship of her father and soon started to play in nearby restaurants.
- She had learnt guitar from her dad after she got disappointed with the “pop” sound of music. Soon, she focused on songwriting as well.
- When she was 16, she started appearing in the Johnnie High Country Music Revue in Arlington, Texas.
- She made her professional singing debut with the band “The Texas Pride Band.”
- Lambert, on 21 February 2013, appeared on the show Project Runway as a guest. The contestants over there were given the task of designing two different outfits for Miranda – one would serve as a Red Carpet look and other as performance look.
- She is little impatient and wants to change this quality.
- Jonathan Taylor Thomas is her celebrity crush.
- Visit her official website @ www.mirandalambert.com.
- Connect with Miranda on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube VEVO, and Instagram.