Morgan Frances Saylor
Morgan was born on October 26, 1994.
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
She graduated from a public high school in May 2013. Her favorite school subject was maths.
She has an older brother.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
49 kg or 108 pounds
Morgan’s dating history is not known.
- Her ears and hair moves with the change of emotions (happy or sad).
- Small anchor tattoo behind the left ear.
32-23-32 in or 81-58.5-81 cm
Her shoe size is speculated to be 6.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing the role as Dana Brody in the Showtime’s political thriller TV series Homeland from 2011 to 2013. She appeared in a total of 36 episodes from season 1 to 3.
She debuted with 2009 film Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant for her role as Annie. The film was adapted from the novel titled The Saga of Darren Shan.
First TV Show
In 2006, Morgan appeared in HBO’s drama series The Sopranos for her role as young Meadow. She appeared in two episodes, viz. “Mayhem” and “Join the Club”, but her role is uncredited.
Morgan’s workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Morgan Saylor Favorite Things
- Song – Wonderwall by Oasis
- School Subject – Mathematics (especially AP Calculus)
Source – Asos
Morgan Saylor Facts
- She is a national level rock climber.
- Morgan was born in Chicago, but relocated to Villa Rica, Georgia at the age of two and finally to Decatur, Georgia at the age of 10.
- She can clap with her hands behind the back. She can even bring them till her head while clapping. This is her secret talent.
- At Starbucks, she usually orders Grande Iced Chai Tea Latte.
- On the set of Homeland, she once stole a gray sweater with thumb holes, which she believes is an ugly sweater.
- Morgan’s older brother also has the same tattoo as her, but that is on the forearm.
- Connect with Morgan on Webstagram.